Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator uploaded by Leslee W.

BY PERRICONE MD

A daytime treatment that erases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores while refining skin texture. Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator delivers superior antiaging benefits with a proprietary delivery system that addresses the visible signs of aging to reveal a radiant, healthy, and more youthful appearance. The paraben-free formula offers superior antioxidant protection that firms and reduces surface imperfections, pores, and discoloration.Research results:- 82% reported improvement in the appearance of skintone.- 73% reported improvement in skin texture, radiance, and overall quality of their skin.

Pamela D.
Powell , TN
I love this product! I have never found a better anti aging product....-20 years younger looking and the wrinkles disappeared! Better than I ever thought any product would have worked. Love it ❤
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I love using this! My face feel firm and soft. I bought at Ulta. It is very expensive but it works. The only thing I don't like about is the smell. So I put it at night and forget about it. I think it's is worth the price. I about to hit 39 . My skin is very important at this age. Young people take care of your skin. Sometime you have to spend more on good products!!!
Haley W.
This is a great moisturizer. It does soften skin, firm, and not make you oily like some moisturizers can. My recommendation is not to use this until you are 40 or above. It is a high price point for a moisture so unless firmness is a big thing you need I would go with something else if you are younger.
Marie A.
Round Rock, TX
Great product. It is expensive, but the mix of peptides in this cream will make you see a differencein your skin with continued use. You only need one to two pumps. Love his brown glass bottles, wich keeps the creams fresher longer. It is a product that i would definately buy again, since my skin looked younger and firmer
Annelise C.
I love all perricone products, but this one is definitely one of my favorites! A little on the pricey side, as with all their products, but worth it when you can definitely feel the firming qualities.
ALEXIS H.
Los Angeles, CA
I enjoyed the project but my only criticism is the tingle you get on your face when you lather it on. The price point is also a bit up there so it was a nice experience but it's not a regular in my beauty routine.
Bettyrose W.
Alpharetta
I used the face firming activator and liked it. It was so expensive I stopped using. If the price were reduced I would repurchase. There are other affordable products that are just as effective.
Christine N.
A very effective facial firming treatment. All Perricone products are result-oriented and work well in tandem with each other. They are expensive but, in my experience, a little goes a long way!!
Kim P.
Doylestown
You only need to use this product sparingly. A little goes a long way. Purchased from sephora in a box set. Worked well. The box set allowed me to try multiple products. I would buy again!
Gena A.
Everything about this product is amazing as soon as you put it on you can feel it activating it's a definite must try ! #firmskin