Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator uploaded by Leslee W.

BY PERRICONE MD

A daytime treatment that erases the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores while refining skin texture. Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator delivers superior antiaging benefits with a proprietary delivery system that addresses the visible signs of aging to reveal a radiant, healthy, and more youthful appearance. The paraben-free formula offers superior antioxidant protection that firms and reduces surface imperfections, pores, and discoloration.Research results:- 82% reported improvement in the appearance of skintone.- 73% reported improvement in skin texture, radiance, and overall quality of their skin.

Tina M.
Polson, MT
I was sent this in a VoxBox! I was so excited to receive it because I had noticed fine lines showing up and just ugh. First off it’s regularly 99$ and it smells like an SOS scouring pad. That probably sounds off putting but the results are worth it! It really does help I prove fine lines and I’m over 40 so it’s a battle! It has helped even out my skin and reduce the crappiness around my eyes it’s also improving the jaw line. I use Olay micro sculpt cream which is fantastic and I had found very little that improves on it this has though! It also has reduced some hyper pigmentation i have which it does not claim but it’s absolutely doing! I will put up with the yuk smell if I get great skin! This does that so it’s a big yes from me! #perricone #voxbox #PRitem
Victoria C.
Portland, OR
This stuff is great for fine lines, a little goes along way and you can actually feel you skin tighten up. It on the spendy side but definitely worth it. Highly suggest if you want to firm up your chin neck area.
K F.
Wall
This Perricone treatment is like an eraser for the face… The alpha lipoic acid helps to the erase fine lines pores and texture issues. The DMAE helps the firm lift and contour. This advance face firming activator will improve your skin in every way! Use on a clean dry skin in the morning before your moisturizer.
Jade S.
This product is very expensive and while it is gentle it make me breakout with acne badly and I felt it was a bit oily. I would not be interested in purchasing this product again and it definitely needs improvement based on the other products they sell that go with this line.
Brii S.
Mesa, AZ
This is a high end fabulous product. The brand is smart and the product is incredible. The packaging feels expensive and heavy. It really does what it claims to do and I’ve been using this for a couple years now
Vanessa O.
Odessa
Great product. It has a strange smell to it. I love the fact that this product is not too greasy or thick, which I can use everyday. This product  is pricy but worth it. Just look at the before and after pictures on their website.
Reiko T.
I got this product because I heard more than once it works great for Asian skin. From the very first used my skin looked tighter and moisten. The smell didn’t bother me much either. It gives you a little tingle when you put on while your skin is still a little damp. I believe it works best on a lightly towel dried skin :) little goes a long way! I’m onto my 5th bottle and a bottle lasts for at least 6 months (depends on how wide of area I use of course).
Abigail V.
Upland, CA
I'm torn with this product.  I used it and immediately noticed that my facial lines and wrinkles seemed to disappear.  However, i had the oiliest skin! So oily that my faced kind of itched by the end of my work day and I had to blot several times a day.  Les wrinkles but super oily skin--big dilemma!
Josephine K.
This makes my face tingle in just the slightest way. Maybe it's working it's magic then. I used this everyday for 3 months before my wedding. Wanted to make sure my skin looked good!
Maria L.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product by Perricone. Works perfectly. It is very expensive and the whole line is great but prices are high. Definitely worth trying. Works with mature skin