Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream

by Perricone MD

What It Is Cold Plasma Plus+ Eye is a multi-tasking powerhouse that uses a proprietary liquid crystal delivery system for faster and deeper penetration of key ingredients. Packed with potent ingredients including copper tripeptides, Vitamin C Ester and omegas 3, 6 and 9, this advanced eye cream visibly corrects dark circles, lifts, firms and smooths the eye area. What It Does Corrects the appearance of dark circles and reduces puffiness. Visibly lifts and firms the eye area. Smooths the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines. What To Expect Texture Cream Consistency Lightweight, fast-absorbing Scent Fragrance-Free Clinical Results 100% showed significant improvement in the appearance of crow's feet. 81% showed a significant improvement in under-eye puffiness. Consumer Results 78% instantly saw improved vibrancy around the eye area. 81% instantly felt smoother skin around the eye area. 85% saw a reduction in the appearance of dark circles. 85% saw a visible improvement in skin firmnes

DooEs this help with dark circles that are genetic?
Has anyone tried this? I’m in my early 40’s and showing the early signs of aging. Plus I have those dreaded under eye puffs, does this help with that? Also I seem to get milia if things are to thick, has anyone noticed an increase of that while using this product?
[product:perricone-md-cold-plasma-plus-eye-advanced-eye-cream-05-oz] is good for mix skin? Can I use?
Start your review of Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Viridiana M.
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Viridiana M.
Me encanta deja una textura suave en la área de ojo, no tiene aroma y ayuda con las líneas finas de expresión, ya me lo voy a terminar de tanto que lo uso recomendado 🥰😍
Dulce S.
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Dulce S.
I have been using this eye cream for three weeks and I like it a lot, I have dark circles and I notice that it is helping me to illuminate my under eye.
Crystal D.
Englewood, FL
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Crystal D.
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Crystal D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I almost gave up on this eye cream! For the first three weeks, I didn't see much improvement. It is a heavier eye cream, and doesnt absorb very quickly. For that reason, I only use it at night. I'm 26 but I smoke and am starting to see the first signs of premature aging because of it. I was looking for an eye cream with great reviews to take away the tired look my eye area was starting to show. After using this for almost 6 weeks- I compared my before and after. I see some pretty awesome results. I use roc retinol eye cream in the daytime, and dab this on at night. The improvement speaks for itself. Since it doesnt absorb all the way so I can only use it at night, I did subtract a star. It's also a bit pricey. Although I would absolutely reccomend and will be repurchasing once mine is gone.
Khemmie P.
Davenport , FL
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Khemmie P.
So I have been using Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream for 6 months now and this is the best of the best eye cream so far. I have problems with dark circles and wrinkles they all gone and I always go to bed late but it’s still work!!! I wouldn’t not change eye cream ever again . I don’t need Botox anymore !!! Yay
Marsha J.
Baxter, TN
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Marsha J.
I have sensitive eyes so I have found that a lot of eye products aren’t useable for me. I always try a sample for a couple of days if possible before I buy a new product because the prices for a good eye product are usually a little more pricey. The Perricone MD Cold Plasma Plus Eye is wonderful, after just a week I can see a noticeable difference in my under eye area and I’ve had no issues with my eyes having any redness or irritation from this product. It is a little more on the expensive side but I feel like the product is definitely worth every penny and I highly recommend this company for your skincare needs. If you go to the website you will see that they have some amazing deals and they also offer Afterpay where you can break your payment into 4 installments with no additional charge for the service. They have some great deals going on now and also send you a 20% off coupon to your email when you sign up for their offers. I got 5 full size items free valued at $279 retail because of a deal they had the day I placed my order. You can’t beat the deal I received and you can’t go into any store and buy your skincare and split your payments into 4 reasonable amounts versus paying out a couple of hundred dollars up front.
Sheri P.
Milan, MI
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Sheri P.
All I can say is wow!!! Not only can you see a difference right away, the difference lasts! I bought this on boxy pop up for a huge discount and really hope they have it again, because the normal price point is a little steep for me!!! But this stuff really helped the bags under my eyes and the fine lines I have!
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Jennifer H.
I tried this stuff after having wonderful results from the cold plasma ÷ sub d cream and I have not been disappointed. I wanted something that would offer anti aging as well as de puff. Its a hard combination to find. I am 51 and have several signs of aging around my eyes. This took the wrinkles and the puff away and leaves me with smooth, soft, and resilient skin. I am so in love with this eye cream! Like all other perricone products it is pricey but so worth it. Don't forget to work it into you crow's feet. Takes the creases right out!
Jaime C.
Peoria, IL
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream uploaded by Jaime C.
I have seen improvement. It contains pro-fatty acids that strengthen skin’s moisture barrier & improves it’s ability to retain water. It is a pricey item but I’m happy with my purchase, my under eye area looks rested and bright.
Jacqueline M.
Wallingford, CT
This is my absolute favorite eye cream. It took about 4 weeks to see any improvement, but once it started working it was impressive! If I don't use it for a few days I can see the difference. It visibly reduces dark circles and fine lines while providing a nice amount of moisture to the delicate eye area. A little bit goes a long way and I use it religiously morning and night. Worth the money!
member-308b7
I’ve only see this for a week but I really like it. I feel like it has made my undereyes smoother and softer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stefany A.
il y a 10 mois
Perricone MD Advanced Eye Cream is good for mix skin? Can I use?
Khemmie P. il y a 2 mois
I have been using this eye cream. This is the best eye cream for me.