BY PERRICONE MD

An eye treatment that reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark circles, as well as fine lines and wrinkles. Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy is a comprehensive eye treatment that offers powerful antioxidant protection to correct the appearnce of the signs of aging—puffiness, dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. The paraben-free formula brightens the area around the eye for a look that is visibly radiant.Research results:- 90% saw less undereye discoloration- 84% saw an improvement in undereye moisture see more...

Buy on Sephora*
J v.
J v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I really liked this serum. It doesn’t have any scent at least none that I can detect. Lol. And it moisturizes so I can’t be happier. I recommend this product.
PRAVEENA M.
PRAVEENA M.
Rancho Palos Verdes
This is  a great eye cream. Noticed decrease in fine lines.This product is the only thing that has worked for lightening my dark circles! In fact, I used a little bit over my forehead . It's a great, lightweight product that brightens eyes.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have awful dark circles due to my crazy life, and this is the only serum i've ever used (and i've tried them all) that actually WORKED. please dont ever take this away from us!!!! Highly recommended
Alexandrea J.
Alexandrea J.
Columbia, TN
The best of the best of the best, y’all. I’m only 25 but I take my skin care VERY seriously... likely too seriously. But this eye serum?! Go purchase it now. Cannot recommend this holy goodness enough.
Rosemarie M.
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product feels great under my eyes but I was hoping for more under eye crepe relief.  I'm off to try the next one. Because I don't want to waste the remaining product, I will use the remainder on my neck
Elle B.
Elle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liked it a lot but super pricey
Would get again
Gentle enough for my skin no worries there
A little bit too steep for my budget
First time user
Chelsea V.
Chelsea V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a godsend! I work long hours and do not always get the sleep I need so I need an eye cream that can help dark circles this one deffinitley delivers.