BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Alpha Lipoic Acid, Advanced Eye Area Therapy minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crows feet while diminishing the look of dark circles. With continuous use, this eye treatment helps to hydrate and improve fragile skin texture for younger, brighter-looking eyes.

What It Does:

Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crows feet.

Addresses the look of dark circles and discoloration.

Helps to improve skin's moisture level.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Aqua (Water), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Aminobutyric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Caffeine, Niacinamide, Ceteareth-20, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Squalane, Folic Acid, Tocophersolan, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Phytonadione, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Tocotrienols, Hexylene Glycol, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Astaxanthin.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying in gentle patting motions along crows feet and underneath the eye area. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Naomi !.
I received this complimentary in my VoxBox and couldn’t be happier with the item I received. I have always been obsessed with eye cream in general and use it at least 2 times daily lol. I have never tried this brand due to the price point but after using it now for 1 week I will HAVE to purchase it when my complimentary bottle is bone dry. I have already noticed results in the outer corners of my eyes, I do have very fine lines and this product practically makes them disappear. The cream has a perfect consistency and not greasy or oily.
My only complaint is that the pump dispenser is too generous and I wasted some the first time I pressed it down. If the dispenser could be tweaked to administer less product per pump this would be a 5 Star product!
Lexy B.
United States
I got this as a sample in a packet and I've seriously been using the same sample for a month. You barely need even a pea size. It brightens under my eyes and truly makes me appear more awake!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Cheily R.
Yes I know super expensive ! However so worth it! If you have small lines under your eyes like me, I definitely recommend this product. More effective than what you expect. Product is not advertised enough but I can tell you that I've seen improvement with just 1 week into treatment but
suzanne a.
Leonia, NJ
Jury is still out on this one. Bought this on sale on the Perricone website. Not sure I see a difference in my eye area yet. Product is oily which doesn't seem to irritate my eye area. Just not sure it is effective yet. I have to try to use this product every night to determine if it was worth it or not.
Erin B.
Madison, AL
First time using this particular product, but love the over all line!!! Amazing for fine lines around the eyes!!! I had very quick results within a week. It is a little pricey, but a little goes along way.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
I think it works okay, but honestly I have been using it as a preventive so I'm not sure. But I know that it burns like hell and is really expensive. So I'm not a huge fan. Wouldn't recommend.
Lori M.
I was not impressed as a matter of fact I was disappointed after watching the infomercial I thought it was going to work miracles I have found better product on the shelf at the local discount store They either need to improve their product or not make it out to be the NEWEST miracle on the market
Georgia B.
tallahassee
I am so obsessed with this product and have been using it for years and can't imagine life without it now as it has made a significant change in the areas around my eyes
Chelsea V.
This product is a godsend! I work long hours and do not always get the sleep I need so I need an eye cream that can help dark circles this one deffinitley delivers.

Sephora