Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy

by Perricone MD

What It Is Formulated with Dr. Perricone's proprietary Alpha Lipoic Acid, Advanced Eye Area Therapy minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crows feet while diminishing the look of dark circles. With continuous use, this eye treatment helps to hydrate and improve fragile skin texture for younger, brighter-looking eyes. What It Does Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crows feet. Addresses the look of dark circles and discoloration. Helps to improve skin's moisture level. What To Expect Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary. Texture Serum Consistency Lightweight Scent Fragrance Free

i see this product very effective under eye ,,,did u try it  whats ur opinion ???!!!!
Start your review of Perricone MD Advanced Eye Area Therapy!
Lexy B.
United States
I got this as a sample in a packet and I've seriously been using the same sample for a month. You barely need even a pea size. It brightens under my eyes and truly makes me appear more awake!
Robert P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I loved this product. Used it in the am and pm and noticed improvement after 2 weeks. Plan on continuing this treatment for the foreseeable future along with a tightening creme for my neck and brow.
Nini J.
Camarillo
Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. It really irritated me. My eyes were burning every time I applied this so I discontinued it. For the price I can a find a superior brand and product.
Naomi W.
I received this complimentary in my VoxBox and couldn’t be happier with the item I received. I have always been obsessed with eye cream in general and use it at least 2 times daily lol. I have never tried this brand due to the price point but after using it now for 1 week I will HAVE to purchase it when my complimentary bottle is bone dry. I have already noticed results in the outer corners of my eyes, I do have very fine lines and this product practically makes them disappear. The cream has a perfect consistency and not greasy or oily. My only complaint is that the pump dispenser is too generous and I wasted some the first time I pressed it down. If the dispenser could be tweaked to administer less product per pump this would be a 5 Star product!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Stefanie D.
Jacksonville, FL
Love Love Love this product it offers so many benefits for your skin and it's amazing great for you skin face
Eunice R.
Middletown, CT
This product seriously dried out my under eyes in a way i had never experience, especially for someone who has more oily skin.
Kimberly K.
1030 N Market St apt 202
It's great stuff. It doesn't come cheap, but I consider it a worthwhile investment in my skincare routine. If you can afford it, it's fantastic.
Aubrie K.
allentown
I haven't personally used this product but I heard it works wonders and is a definite must have! I will be looking into trying it in the future
Sasha K.
16 Overmill Ct. Owings Mills MD
Didn’t like this product at all. Pricey for a small bottle. The product it self is runny and overly oily.