BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s proprietary Alpha Lipoic Acid, Advanced Eye Area Therapy minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crows feet while diminishing the look of dark circles. With continuous use, this eye treatment helps to hydrate and improve fragile skin texture for younger, brighter-looking eyes.

What It Does:

Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and crows feet.

Addresses the look of dark circles and discoloration.

Helps to improve skin's moisture level.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Fragrance Free

Alpha Lipoic Acid:

One of nature's most powerful antioxidants, it refines skin's texture and treats fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores.

Vitamin C Ester:

A more potent, highly stable and less irritating form of antioxidant-rich Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester gives the appearance of collagen-rich skin by visibly smoothing, brightening & minimizing discoloration. Unlike traditional Vitamin C, Vitamin C Ester is fat-soluble & easily absorb-able for maximum antioxidant benefits.

Aqua (Water), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Aminobutyric Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Caffeine, Niacinamide, Ceteareth-20, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Squalane, Folic Acid, Tocophersolan, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Phytonadione, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Tocotrienols, Hexylene Glycol, Eicosapentaenoic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Astaxanthin.

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying in gentle patting motions along crows feet and underneath the eye area. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Buy on Sephora*
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
J v.
I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and I really liked this serum. It doesn’t have any scent at least none that I can detect. Lol. And it moisturizes so I can’t be happier. I recommend this product.
PRAVEENA M.
Rancho Palos Verdes
This is  a great eye cream. Noticed decrease in fine lines.This product is the only thing that has worked for lightening my dark circles! In fact, I used a little bit over my forehead . It's a great, lightweight product that brightens eyes.
Alexandrea J.
Columbia, TN
The best of the best of the best, y’all. I’m only 25 but I take my skin care VERY seriously... likely too seriously. But this eye serum?! Go purchase it now. Cannot recommend this holy goodness enough.
Cheily R.
Yes I know super expensive ! However so worth it! If you have small lines under your eyes like me, I definitely recommend this product. More effective than what you expect. Product is not advertised enough but I can tell you that I've seen improvement with just 1 week into treatment but
suzanne a.
Leonia, NJ
Jury is still out on this one. Bought this on sale on the Perricone website. Not sure I see a difference in my eye area yet. Product is oily which doesn't seem to irritate my eye area. Just not sure it is effective yet. I have to try to use this product every night to determine if it was worth it or not.
Erin B.
Madison, AL
First time using this particular product, but love the over all line!!! Amazing for fine lines around the eyes!!! I had very quick results within a week. It is a little pricey, but a little goes along way.
Sarah A.
Sugar Land, TX
i have awful dark circles due to my crazy life, and this is the only serum i've ever used (and i've tried them all) that actually WORKED. please dont ever take this away from us!!!! Highly recommended
Kelli C.
New Jersey
I have puffiness under eyes so decided to try this. It was a little pricey and because of that I probably will not purchase again. After using the bottle I did not see much change in my under eye area.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
I think it works okay, but honestly I have been using it as a preventive so I'm not sure. But I know that it burns like hell and is really expensive. So I'm not a huge fan. Wouldn't recommend.