BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Acyl-Glutathione, this eye treatment helps tighten and firm droopy eyelids, smooth creases, minimize the appearance of and/or camouflage redness and dark circles for a more visibly open, and awakened eye area. The lightweight, fast absorbing texture makes it an ideal treatment to layer under other eye creams and makeup, as it contains primer-like benefits to enhance smoother application.

What It Does:

Diminishes the look of creases along the upper eye lid.

Addresses loss of elasticity and discoloration.

Improves the appearance of dark circles for a visibly more open, awakened eye area.

What To Expect: Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Serum

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural, Fresh, Aromatic

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Acyl-Glutathione:

Replenishes the body's master antioxidant to minimize the appearance of creases and other signs of accelerated skin aging.

Water/Aqua, Pantethine, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glycerin, Carbomer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, S-Palmitoylglutathione, Acetyl Tyrosine, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Dimethyl MEA, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Silicate, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Sorbic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Fragrance/Parfum, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, Copper Gluconate, Linalool, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citronellol, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends applying directly to the eye lid up to the eye brow bone in gentle patting motions. Apply along crow’s feet and lower contours of the eyes. Use morning and evening to achieve optimal results and follow with a Perricone MD eye cream. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush immediately with water.

Andi K.
Parker, CO
Review for: 0.5 Fl Oz / 15 mL more...
The best for puffy undereyes, crepiness, and hooded eyelids. This product is a thin silky serum that absorbs very quickly into the skin and does not leave a sticky residue. It is like a vacuum and within a minute or two sucks in the puffiness and tightens eyelid skin which allows for easier eye shadow and liner application. It’s is quite expensive and considered a splurge to many (esp. younger individuals who probably don’t even need it yet- guilty, I was in my 20s the first time I bought it) but it will last a really long time. The only drawback for me is that I still need something additional to moisturize over the top of this, for better concealer application. So I just wait a couple minutes after applying this serum, and then proceed with another eye cream (try Perricone MD Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream) followed by makeup. One of the only products that makes a noticeable difference that can be seen immediately! Also note- packaging is now different, and I was told that the formula is improved! Perricone MD Acyl-Glutathione Eye Lid Serum I bought this kit from Sephora at a great price! Paid $124 for $249 worth of products! (Btw- their packaging is so beautiful!)
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Review for: 0.5 Fl Oz / 15 mL more...
Five stars isn’t enough for this serum, with the results I’ve had it would get 10 stars. I’ve been using this for 3 weeks and I can say I’m no spring chicken, I’m 40 and have oops had sagging lids and crows feet and under eye wrinkles. After 4 days I saw that the sagging was almost gone. And I know this because all my eyeliner used to collect in the outer corner of my eye and now it doesn’t. My kids are as smooth as baby cheeks. I have no problem with winged liner. But now my eyes are the youngest looking part of my face. This has a hefty price tag but for the amount that you get compared to the amount of daily use, this will last a long time. I don’t think I can live without it but now it’s need to get this rest of the line to have my whole face match.below is before and 3 weeks after
Tracy T.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
Review for: 0.5 Fl Oz / 15 mL more...
I received this in my VoxBox compliments of Influenster and am loving it so far. It's very lightweight, and I do feel an immediate tightening effect. It takes a while to see results from products like this, but so far I haven't had any adverse reactions. It doesn't make my eyes sting. It does remain slightly tacky, so I'll be powdering over it when applying eye makeup. The little bottle may seem expensive, but you need just a small amount per application. I'm impressed and will look forward to long-term results. Thank you, Influenster.
Donna S.
I purchased this hoping that it would help my sagging lids.  It took a week or two but after using it as directed, morning and evening, I notice that my under eyes were dry and wrinkled.  At first I couldn't figure out what was wrong and began the process of elimination.  Once I realized it was this serum, I stopped using it and after a few days, I still have a wrinkled and dry under eye area.  Not what I hoped to achieve!
Joanna W.
The serum is very light and has no fragrance. It absorbs into the skin very well, and does not flake when dry. It helps keep the skin around eyes hydrated. Now it's not a product that shrinks the skin around the eye, etc but I can definitely tell when I don't use it. With continual use around my whole eye, I can see the texture and condition improve. The design of the pump needs be improved because the pump squirts more than necessary and, as a result, wastes a considerable amount of the product.
Shakira M.
1,059 reviews
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Shelly B.
Ocean Park, WA
I was buying a different perriconemd product when a sales associate pointed out this product. I used the tester in the store. I didn’t notice anything at first but then I felt the skin firming up. I was sold. I had been trying different products to find something to tighten the eyelid area. I feel like I’m holding my skin up after using it. I’m impressed! It’s pricey, but for my 53 year old skin it’s a blessing! The one bad thing is the pump doesn’t push down and if I get it down it squirts out more than I need😢
Nicole L.
Review for: 1 Fl Oz / 30 mL more...
I bought this because one of my eye lids is a little more hooded than the other and it was beginning to annoy me. I have used this for about three weeks now and it seems like the hood is slowly being lifted. It is the weirdest thing! My eye area looks a little bit more awake and wider and I couldnt be happier!
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
This thing is $$$ but it actually works if you use it consistently! One of the only things that has ever helped with my chronic dark circles, and one of the only things that actually helps with drooping/crepey/wrinkles on eyelids! It actually does a great job of immediately perking up eyelid skin. It dries a bit sticky, so make sure you moisturize after, but you can wear it under eye makeup without noticing/it doesn't ball up or flake.

Amazon