BY PERRICONE MD

A revolutionary antiaging treatment. Acyl-Glutathione (pronounced: ay-sil gloo-ta-thigh-on), addresses the accelerated signs of aging, including: severe dryness, extreme loss of elasticity, deep lines and wrinkles, and fragile, thin-looking skin. Used as both a preventative and corrective measure, this treatment helps create visibly more youthful looking skin in just 30 days. Research results: In a 30-day consumer-use study, after application every morning and evening: - 85% saw a reduction in the appearance of horizontal forehead creases - 90% saw a reduction in the appearance of eleven creases - 85% saw a reduction in the appearance of smile creases - 88% saw a reduction in the appearance of marionette creases see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as another Sephora sample and it was so great! It is definitely pretty pricey but I think it's worth it. My skin was incredibly smooth and it did wonders for my combination skin. If it weren't so expensive I would probably buy more.
Kristen O.
Bloomfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this cream and it is good for sensitive skin and redness! It is supposed to help with lines as well, I'm not sure how much of a difference I saw and it was super expensive. Felt nice on the skin but over priced
Carla S.
Macomb
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this serum from Sephora this past summer. It seems to have helped the 11s between my eyebrows.
Amy M.
Durham
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product I would recommend anyone who is looking for a good product or meets all expectations and is gentle on my sore sensitive skin