BY PERRICONE MD

What It Is:

Formulated with Dr. Perricone’s patented Acyl-Glutathione, this treatment is specifically designed to minimize the look of lines and creases while improving the appearance of thinner, more fragile-looking skin texture for overall visibly younger skin.

What It Does:

• Diminishes the look of creases along targeted areas of the face.
  • Enhances the appearance of skin's elasticity and resilience.
  • Visibly improves fragile skin texture while imparting the radiance of youthful skin.

What To Expect:

Due to the science and compounds used in our products the feel and scent may vary.

Texture: Lotion

Consistency: Lightweight

Scent: Natural, Aromatic

DMAE:

Provides ultimate firming benefits to skin beginning to lose elasticity; enhances facial contours and delivers a "lifted," tightened, and toned appearance to the skin; diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Acyl-Glutathione:

Replenishes the body's master antioxidant to minimize the appearance of creases and other signs of accelerated skin aging.

Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Palmitate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, S-Palmitoylglutathione, L-Tyrosine, Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Glycolic Acid, Oligopeptide-17, Oligopeptide-49, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Docosahexaenoic Acid, Dimethicone, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Citric Acid, Tocotrienols, Copper Gluconate, Sorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Thioctic Acid (Alpha-Lipoic Acid), Linalool

Application:

Dr. Perricone recommends massaging onto a cleansed face and neck in the evening. Follow with a Perricone MD moisturizer.

Aisha A.
Carmel
I've always loved all of their products I wish I could afford them more LOL it is not my first time but I had a little extra in my budget so I was able to use this packaging is nice but always meets my expectations just wish it with a little bit cheaper they don't have to change anything this formula is great
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️ have oily/acne prone skin. My skin felt amazing after using this. I️t is very gentle yet still effective. My skin has been looking amazing since using this! I️ would recommend this to anyone! Great buy!
Carla P.
Blacksburg , VA
I got this as another Sephora sample and it was so great! It is definitely pretty pricey but I think it's worth it. My skin was incredibly smooth and it did wonders for my combination skin. If it weren't so expensive I would probably buy more.
Kelly H.
Whitesburg , KY
This brand is worth every penny. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
Kristen O.
Bloomfield , NJ
I have used this cream and it is good for sensitive skin and redness! It is supposed to help with lines as well, I'm not sure how much of a difference I saw and it was super expensive. Felt nice on the skin but over priced
may m.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours!
Sharin G.
Bronx, NY
Yes the price is steep. However, worth every dime. Upon purchasing this I was eager to get home and see what I was in for. I am hooked with just one time of using this but my skin feels amazing. I would certainly recommend this to someone who is concerned with smooth and healthy flawless skin.
heather c.
This is wonderful product. it really makes my skin feel so fresh and new. I have dry skin and even sense I've started use this there has not been a dry day. all of their products are so wonderful I have never had a break out like with everything else I've used. I highly recommend this.
Denirka R.
Kingshill
Does not work for under makeup. When I apply it in the mornings the moment I apply my make up, it starts to peel off like little balls of wax that I have to wipe off my face. I've tried both applying right after and waiting for a bit.
Karen S.
Little Rock, AR
Kinda on the pricey side but really worth it. It's gentle on skin and leaves it feeling amazing, definitely met
My expectations. I bought this at Sephora, and I will probably buy again. Perricone MD is a great brand!
Jenna E.
Joplin, MO
Can you see a difference in your skin?
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
How fast has anyone noticed results?
Alexa D.
What is this product for?
Erika Abigail M.
Buenos Aires, Campana.
Hola alguien sabe que es?
Namyi A.
My research into glutathione was that it was a blemish lightener not an anti-aging agent.. Has anyone truly experienced anti-aging results with this product or is it just placebo? Also glutathione isn't readily absorbed into the skin so does anyone have a full ingredient list? Is glycerin or hylauronic acid in this product? Thank you babes for the answer! xox