BY PERONI

Peroni nastro azzurro beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It's a refreshing choice to have with fresh pizza but I'm more used to the heavier stout beers so for me this was almost too light however I can't deny it was a refreshing choice on a hot day" in 7 reviews
  • "I was pleasantly surprised that this Peroni Nastro Azzurro Beer Bottles tasts soooo great - very light and refreshing!" in 6 reviews
  • "Its very light, but very refreshing so it goes great with heavy pasta!" in 5 reviews
  • "Worked at an Italian restaurant while I was in college and tried this beer for the first time." in 5 reviews
  • "Nice change from the usual light beers you find on tap at most places, goes well with Italian food, and is quite refreshing." in 5 reviews
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Peroni is one of my favorite Italian beers. The first time I had it was in LA at a pizza bar. They had no typical light beers (miller, bud, etc) so when I asked for a refreshing light beer they brought me Peroni and I fell in love! I love the crisp taste and refreshing sense. It is great on a hot day! The price for them isn't too bad and I always love hearing "yes we do carry peroni"
ximena o.
Kissimmee, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great beer, taste like the aroma that you get when the breweries are brewing beers. Not too much carbonation and well balanced. Not bitter. I like that uses 3/4 of barley malt and only 1/4 maize(corn). The ingredients are the same as Stella but this one is much better, even when if it warms up a little.
Jeanie D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This beer is clean and refreshing! I generally stick to craft beers with a little more umph, like stouts or sours, but Peroni is pretty great when you want something nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also has the added bonus of reminding me of a summer in France. Overall, of more mass-produced beers, this one is a favorite.
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
I was first introduced to Peroni at a little pizza joint on South Beach. My hubby and I ordered a thin crust pizza along with one of these bad boys and our night was made! I found that the taste was clean and not overly effervescence. The flavor was smooth with a little bit of a kick that sneaks up on you. Defiantly not too filling like some lagers.
Barbara P.
Morgan Hill, CA
When I was in law school there was this little Italian cafe walking distance from my school. They served this beer and it was the perfect end to a tough day. It was light, crisp, and refreshing. Highly recommend this beer on a hot summer day...or on any day with any type of weather!
Caitlyn R.
Venetia, PA
I first had Peroni while studying abroad in Rome and drinking it definitely brings back fond memories. It's not my favorite because I tend to like wheat beers or light beers (I know I'm lame) but it isn't too heavy or hoppy for me to enjoy one every once in awhile. I wish that I could find the Amber Peroni somewhere in the US because I could throw a few more of those back.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
If I'm a say...Yard House where they have every beer in the world on tap...and say I'm not in the mood for a Stella but want something almost exactly the same. That's when I order a Peroni. If it's not a Pilsner, I've been misinformed. But yea - the Italians know a thing or two about a good beer nonetheless.
Marvelis T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This is a beer that always makes me feel so fancy ordering. A lot of restaurants don't carry it. We were lucky to find it at our local grocery store. It's not always there but I make sure to buy some whe we we find it. Love that it comes from Italy.
Lilly M.
Columbus, OH
I first tried Peroni while on holiday in Italy. Now every time I go to an Italian restaurant I get really excited when they have it and always order it! Also, it is being imported by many local supermarkets so I can bring the taste of Italy home. Love this beer, it is light and refreshing.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We always have this available at work. It's great light drinking, although the green bottles means it sometimes gets skunky a little fast. As far as cheap imports go, it's pretty high up the list. It's kind of the budweiser of Italy.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Where do you like to enjoy your Peroni?
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can you buy Peroni beer in America?
Cady D.
Does this have a watery taste?
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Andrea Q.
Gurabo, PR
Where do you like to enjoy your Peroni?