3 colors available

BY PERONI #50 in Beer

Peroni nastro azzurro beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...

Peroni Beer
  • "It's a refreshing choice to have with fresh pizza but I'm more used to the heavier stout beers so for me this was almost too light however I can't deny it was a refreshing choice on a hot day" in 7 reviews
  • "I was pleasantly surprised that this Peroni Nastro Azzurro Beer Bottles tasts soooo great - very light and refreshing!" in 6 reviews
  • "I first tried this beer while on holiday in England and I'm glad I did!" in 5 reviews
  • "Nice change from the usual light beers you find on tap at most places, goes well with Italian food, and is quite refreshing." in 5 reviews
  • "Its very light, but very refreshing so it goes great with heavy pasta!" in 5 reviews
Jeanie D.
Jeanie D.
Lawrenceville, GA
This beer is clean and refreshing! I generally stick to craft beers with a little more umph, like stouts or sours, but Peroni is pretty great when you want something nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also has the added bonus of reminding me of a summer in France. Overall, of more mass-produced beers, this one is a favorite.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
Happy Hour Expert
This is a beer that always makes me feel so fancy ordering. A lot of restaurants don't carry it. We were lucky to find it at our local grocery store. It's not always there but I make sure to buy some whe we we find it. Love that it comes from Italy.
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Tried this at a music festival and was really surprised at how good it was! It was $4 for a bottle and I really enjoyed this. Would absolutely purchase again, but am not sure it's easy to find as I have not found it at any beer store yet.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
Light lager with a smooth finish. You can pair this with about anything. Neutral in flavor. Lighter and smoothr than Bud light and Miller. A great Italian beer. You should be able to find in larger liquor stores.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Hillsborough, NJ
This is a great beer for everyday drinking. It is light enough for lunch and so mild that it really goes with anything. When I am not sure what to drink, this is usually a good favorite.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
My husband insisted on buying this after seeing it on The League. It's a nice, light beer but personally I prefer something a little richer. Perfect for BBQ weather though!
Mike R.
Mike R.
Volo, IL
You want an Italian beer. You order a peroni. It's a great Italian beer. Wouldn't want to drink 6 in a night but definitely 2-3 before you would want something different
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Warrenton, VA
Peroni is horribly overs prices for its horrible taste. Whether it be in draft or in bottles, I don't recommend drinking this beer, ever.
Michael S.
Michael S.
San jose, Ca
Italian beer! I am particularly fond of the after taste. Beer isn't one of my go to's when I drink but if I have to peroni it is
Jenifer C.
Jenifer C.
This beer is great best if in a bottle!! Never had a good glass on draft. Extra good when on special in the store.
Kristie M.
Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY
Where do you like to enjoy your Peroni?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Brooklyn, NY
Where can you buy Peroni beer in America?
Cady D.
Cady D.
Does this have a watery taste?
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
Who loves it
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Gurabo, PR
Where do you like to enjoy your Peroni?