The Best Gluten-Free Beers and Ciders
3 colors available
BY PERONI #50 in Beer
4.55 / 5 based on 256 Reviews
Peroni nastro azzurro beer bottles 12 oz, 6 pk see more...
Top Questions See all 13 Q&A
- "It's a refreshing choice to have with fresh pizza but I'm more used to the heavier stout beers so for me this was almost too light however I can't deny it was a refreshing choice on a hot day" in 7 reviews
- "I was pleasantly surprised that this Peroni Nastro Azzurro Beer Bottles tasts soooo great - very light and refreshing!" in 6 reviews
- "I first tried this beer while on holiday in England and I'm glad I did!" in 5 reviews
- "Nice change from the usual light beers you find on tap at most places, goes well with Italian food, and is quite refreshing." in 5 reviews
- "Its very light, but very refreshing so it goes great with heavy pasta!" in 5 reviews
This beer is clean and refreshing! I generally stick to craft beers with a little more umph, like stouts or sours, but Peroni is pretty great when you want something nice and refreshing on a hot summer day. It also has the added bonus of reminding me of a summer in France. Overall, of more mass-produced beers, this one is a favorite.
This is a beer that always makes me feel so fancy ordering. A lot of restaurants don't carry it. We were lucky to find it at our local grocery store. It's not always there but I make sure to buy some whe we we find it. Love that it comes from Italy.
Tried this at a music festival and was really surprised at how good it was! It was $4 for a bottle and I really enjoyed this. Would absolutely purchase again, but am not sure it's easy to find as I have not found it at any beer store yet.
Light lager with a smooth finish. You can pair this with about anything. Neutral in flavor. Lighter and smoothr than Bud light and Miller. A great Italian beer. You should be able to find in larger liquor stores.
This is a great beer for everyday drinking. It is light enough for lunch and so mild that it really goes with anything. When I am not sure what to drink, this is usually a good favorite.
My husband insisted on buying this after seeing it on The League. It's a nice, light beer but personally I prefer something a little richer. Perfect for BBQ weather though!
You want an Italian beer. You order a peroni. It's a great Italian beer. Wouldn't want to drink 6 in a night but definitely 2-3 before you would want something different
Peroni is horribly overs prices for its horrible taste. Whether it be in draft or in bottles, I don't recommend drinking this beer, ever.
Italian beer! I am particularly fond of the after taste. Beer isn't one of my go to's when I drink but if I have to peroni it is
This beer is great best if in a bottle!! Never had a good glass on draft. Extra good when on special in the store.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos