Add a Photo

By PERO
#1021 in Coffee
100% Caffeine Free Pero is 100% natural and caffeine free.  It will not cause sleeplessness, high blood pressure or stomach problems, because it contains none of the stimulants that coffee and tea contain. Pero gives you 130 - 135 rich tasting servings per container. Not a significant source of Saturated Fat, Dietary Fiber, Sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. Product of Germany
Photos (2)
Elishas I.
Elishas I.

It has been a long time since I last drank a cup of this, but it will always be special to me and I am sure I will be buying it for my kiddos soon. I would always drink it when I was little and pretend it was coffee, it was very good!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Idaho Falls, ID

I am not a coffee drinker and my favorite hot drink is either herbal tea or hot chocolate, so I don't drink coffee substitutes. But, I do use them in baking. I've tried using Pero in chocolate cake recipes to deepen the flavor and I've found that it does deepen the flavor, but also alters it so that it doesn't taste right. If you're looking for an espresso substitute for your baking, I recommend Postum.
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX

This is horrible when made as coffee, but sometimes ill use it to bake abd it doesn't taste bad. i definitely would buy this in the future. BUT FOR BAKING PURPOSES ONLY!!
Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.

I was really excited to try this, I love coffee, but this was completely horrible. I threw it away and I will not purchase again. I do not recommend this at all.
Dana E.
Dana E.
Bakersfield, CA

Just goes to show, no one can make delicious instant coffee. It's easy to make and fast if you're in a hurrym but not really worth it.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Grovetown, GA

It was HORRIBLE but it definitely was far from GOOD! It lacks something, not sure what...

Join Now