BY PERNOD RICARD USA

Mumm napa brut prestige champagne 750 ml see more...

• I've heard a lot about this. Is it good?5 Answers
Danielle S.
Mcmurray, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Bar none my favorite sparkling wine. It's light and crisp with hints of vanilla, Apple and pear. It's my go to for celebrations, special occasions, and just when I feel like a treat for myself on "treat yourself Tuesday." Truly my most favorite alcoholic beverage.
Jammie C.
Lake Stevens, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this sparkling wine at the winery in Napa and instantly bought a case. That was about 13 years ago and ive been buying it ever since. I buy it for friends when they get married, for NYE, for various celebrations, and honestly sometimes just because I love it or I want a mimosa! Mumm makes some great sparkling wines, this and the Rose are my favorites!
Nazee M.
San Francisco, CA
Mumm is a really good "at home" campaign to have with the girls or by the pool. It's really exceptional in taste, and goes perfect with chilled strawberries or berries. Would also recommend the Rose which might actually be my favorite of the trio!
Christy A.
Dry, fruit forward style. Has won awards but is still affordable enough to drink for any occasion. Uses the traditional French method of champagne/sparkling wine making so it won't give you a headache like some carbonated wines will. 12.5% ABV. Cheers!
Madison Z.
An affordable bubbly!!!! Tastes pretty good and doesn't appear like cheap champagne. While it isn't Veuve or Dom, it tastes pretty good and looks nice on the table.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
This has a great flavor. I like to serve it mixed with orange juice. You can serve this at a dinner party and your guests will enjoy its flavor.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Crisp clean fresh. The bottle is nice and it's easy to open. The bubbles are always dancing adding to any of my parties
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Perfect champagne for festivities . It is so bubbly and delicious . you can order it in crates i'n a lot of winerys .
Gabriela N.
Vienna, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This cuvee red deep red rose colored sparkling wine generously offers flavors of caddis red plums and elderberries
Allie D.
This is my favorite champagne! Perfect for any occasion, light, crisp and delicious at an affordable price.
Ashlaae M.
New Zealand, NZ
I've heard a lot about this. Is it good?