Permatex 15 Oz Fast Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner 25116

BY PERMATEX

No harsh chemicals, No petroleum solvents, Conditions skin with aloe, lanolin, Jojoba and vitamin E, Fresh orange scent, Includes organic pumice for fast hand cleaning, 15 oz, Length: 1, 82, Width: 8, 16, Height: 3, 38 see more...

Permatex 15 Oz Fast Orange Pumice Hand Cleaner 25116
Sara W.
I love the smell of it, and use it any time I work on my car or get my hands particularly icky. It exfoliates amazingly, and leaves your skin super soft. Only drawback is that the pumice that exfoliates your hands also settles in the sink. It's normally inexpensive, and they sell it at any car part store or Walmart.
Jamie T.
Sun Valley, CA
My dad used to keep a tub of this in his garage and buy it often. It workS amazing!
My dad used to work on cars a lot! And every time he was done he would use this orange scrub And once again it worked amazingly, his hands would be clean, not stained, not rough, and of course it doesn't smell bad either.
Amber A.
Grand Forks, ND
My father has worked with his hands all his life and has always used fast orange to clean them. Whether it's oil from a car, mud, dirt, or any other type of grime he gets his hands on, it cleans them and it smells great!
Megan R.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
My husband uses this to wash all the grime off his hands from work. it really does the trick with ease. the only issue is, it leaves that grime on my sink. so always wash the sink after your hands.
Alyssa M.
Bay Minette, AL
I purchased this for for my husband to get gunk off his hands after work. It worked wonders. After I realized it had magic powers against oil, soot and paint, I tried it on his clothing. FAAAANTASTIC! I always have to have this at home.
julie a.
This is some great stuff. My husband uses this stuff on his hand after working on cars, and Fast Orange takes off all the grease and grim. Works good on clothes to
arielle m.
Kyle, TX
Best stuff ever. This stuff have been around forever. I remember my grandpa would use this after working in his workshop all day. Gets all the grease off and leaves hands smelling great.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This works wonders with cleaning certain things off your hands to gross to markers, grease oil you name it it comes off. Great product
Heather c.
Bakersfield , CA
This stuff works great! especially if your working outside and have really dirty hands. this stuff gets your hands really clean.
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
The little scrubby things in this stuff gets all the gunk off your hands while leaving them feel soft and smell like oranges.