Permama Premama(r) Digestive Aid - Vanilla Caramel uploaded by Christina K.

BY PERMAMA

Prenatal Fiber and Probiotic Chew Supports Healthy Digestion* With 2g of Fiber Supports a Healthy Immune System* With 1 Billion+ CFUs of Probiotics Probiotics, found in Premama(r) Digestive Aid, help support a healthy immune system. Dietary fiber to help maintain regular bowel movements* Probiotics to help support a healthy intestinal balance and the immune system* May Ease Constipation, Bloating and Other Minor Digestive Discomforts Associated with Pregnancy. Vegetarian Naturally Flavored see more...

• Where can I find this and does it really help ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Christina K.
Phoenix , AZ
It works pretty well especially after having my gall bladder taken out but it gives my mouth a numbing feeling and has a weird taste. I got this for free from pinch me.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I received a sample of this product in the mail and it was only a one time dose so I can't really say how it works long term but the taste wasn't great at all! It leaves grease in your mouth, it's weird
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
These are just OK. As a supplement they do their job but I think a regular probiotic works just as well and this has a really odd flavor. Plus it's sort of sticky and lingers in your mouth which is really not appealing when you're dealing with constant nausea!
Cheryl W.
I requested a sample of premama for a friend of mine. The following is what she said about her sample. "The premama I received as a sample actually tastes pretty good without too much of a bad aftertaste. I didn't end up sick afterwards. I also like that they have a lactation version since I've had problems producing milk in the past and will definitely be trying it once my son is born. Thank you again for the sample and an easy to take vitamin alternative."
Maria M.
Lincoln Park, MI
I found this product at my vitamin shop and i really like all of there products im glad they came out with a Product thats easy for a pregnant women to like
Cheyenne A.
Where can I find this and does it really help ?