BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePerlier
Black Rice Platinum Eye Contour Serum

Perlier Black Rice Platinum Eye Contour Serum

by Perlier

Feel like you're losing the ever-challenging battle against the visible signs of age? Let Perlier help with the skin-sational benefits of this targeted serum. Almost instantly, you'll enjoy a younger, more vibrant look in the eye area.

.5 fl. oz. Black Rice Platinum Eye Contour Serum; Combines the anti-aging benefits of black rice peptides with vegetal biopolymers; Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in a flash; Temporary lifting action; Helps brighten the appearance of the eye area in a flash; Deeply moisturizing gel with an extremely light texture

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perlier Black Rice Platinum Eye Contour Serum!
victoria A.
Yorktown , VA
Perlier Black Rice Platinum Eye Contour Serum uploaded by victoria A.
Very soothing and keeps my under eyes looking great during the day, I have noticed a great difference in the skin under my eyes
Cara K.
Nothing particularly elegant or effective about this product. I have taken chances on their facial skincare items before and have never been wowed. Feel much better these days with K-beauty. Perlier does an excellent job at formulating bath gels and body creams, they should stick to what they do best.
LISA M.
Bradley, IL
Perlier Black Rice Platinum Eye Contour Serum uploaded by LISA M.
There wasn’t a HUGE change in the appearance of my eye “issues” perhaps this is a product for a younger crowd. I don’t have HUGE eye lines or bags, but I at least wanted to see something within the 6 weeks I used it. It went on smoothe and didn’t leave a sticky, heavy residue on my face, but I have had better performing eye serums
Cheryl M.
Plainfield, IL
I started using this daily a year ago to prevent fine lines around my eyes. I am still using it and still have no fine lines. I don’t know if this will reverse lines but I am a fan of the preventative aspect. It’s a light serum that goes on smooth but does get a little tacky on the skin.

Looking for your answer?