Add a Photo

By PERLER BEADS
#24 in Art & Craft Sets
PERLER-Fun Fusion Beads. This package contains 4000 fuse beads in sixteen assorted colors. Available in several color sets (each sold separately). Recommended for ages 6 and up. Imported.
Photos (3)
Becky C.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
These are perfect to keep any kid whether a boy or a girl busy. I like how the colors are already separated so it makes projects somewhat easier. Parental supervision or help is definitely needed for these projects because it requires an iron to fuse the beads together.
Aliyah A.
Aliyah A.
Wheatley Hts, NY

Carrie J.
Carrie J.
I love perler beads for some creative fun time with the kids. I have also used them for Girl Scout projects that turned out really cute. There are so many things to do with them!
Adrienne M.
Adrienne M.
I love these peeler beads! My daughter loves getting creative and making different things! I love how colors are already separated
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
River Ridge, LA
I love, love, LOVE creating perler bead art. This tray has a wonderful selection of colors to make many fun products!
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love peeler beads they kept me busy when I was little and they were sooooo much fun!!!!
Larissa L.
Larissa L.
Goleta, CA
I love crafting with perler beads! Love this assortment because it makes it easier and faster to create a unique and fun perler designs. For you fellow event/rave goers, perler beads are an amazing way to create the most easiest interesting kandis. While making bead cuffs, etc. take much longer and more patience, perler designs are simply made by putting each perler bead into place then ironing them to melt and fuse together! After simply put string into any holes and you got yourself a bunch of great kandis to share and show off!
Gina K.
Gina K.
This perler bead pack is just perfect! I love that it is organized by color and the beads are very well made. You can tell they aren't cheaply made.
melody  g.
melody g.
San Antonio, TX
The best its so fun and easy. Very enjoyable😊 also funn for the kids and spending time creating very cool stuff:)
Amber K.
Amber K.
I love that these are sorted for you already. It is a wonderful product for beginner perler beaders!
lainesha M.
lainesha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
The only problem that I have with these beads it is the ones with the alphabets they never come with the exact amount of letters that you need