BY PERLER BEADS #23 in Art & Craft Sets

PERLER-Fun Fusion Beads. This package contains 4000 fuse beads in sixteen assorted colors. Available in several color sets (each sold separately). Recommended for ages 6 and up. Imported. see more...

• Is it funny I want to try it1 Answers
  • The only problem that I have with these beads it is the ones with...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ginny R.
My kids and I love making Perler bead creations! I really love these 16 packs where all of the colors are divided. I refuse to buy mix packs now where I have to separate the colors myself. Perler brand is the best, they melt/fuse together easily and my kids spend hours counting out beads and creating new pieces of art. Such a great learning experience, and a creative outlet at once!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great! I work at a day care and when we get these out the kids always go crazy for them! And they’re so easy to use and make. I typically buy them on amazon and the price is pretty reasonable.
Mattea P.
Clovis, NM
I love that these are affordable and come with many colors already sorted. My only complaint is I wish they had an option for more beads or a bigger package of them. I highly recommend this for anyone especially just starting out.
Anna C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Perler beads are one of my favorite crafts even as an adult. It's so relaxing and fun to make something out if nothing. Perler brand is definitely the best melty beads out there!
Larissa L.
Goleta, CA
I love crafting with perler beads! Love this assortment because it makes it easier and faster to create a unique and fun perler designs. For you fellow event/rave goers, perler beads are an amazing way to create the most easiest interesting kandis. While making bead cuffs, etc. take much longer and more patience, perler designs are simply made by putting each perler bead into place then ironing them to melt and fuse together! After simply put string into any holes and you got yourself a bunch of great kandis to share and show off!
Miranda H.
Whittier, CA
If you want really good quality beads, you need to avoid the ones you can get from Target or Walmart. Those are actually called "melty beads" and they are not the same as Perler. Perler beads are amazing for children who are old enough to not shove them up their nose or choke on them. They are tiny cylindrical beads that you can melt with an iron and some wax/parachment paper to create art. I actually use them myself as a stress reliever.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
These are perfect to keep any kid whether a boy or a girl busy. I like how the colors are already separated so it makes projects somewhat easier. Parental supervision or help is definitely needed for these projects because it requires an iron to fuse the beads together.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

These are perfect! I bought these to put on my earphones to protect them and they look stunning. The colors are so vibrant and promising! A great and cheap way to protect and customize plain earphones! I may use these for their primary purpose sooner or later, I'll just have to buy the templates. But for now, I'm loving the earphone protector diy. You should try it!
Hailey M.
I love this perler tray! There is a decent amount of each color in there that is perfect for just about any design that you would want to do! Not to mention that they are already all sorted out so it takes a lot of the hassle out of the craft as well!
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I love that these beads are on the comeback! They were big when I was a child, and now my students are starting to get into playing with them. I love that they come in so many colors, and that there are so many patterns and designs you can make.
lainesha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
The only problem that I have with these beads it is the ones with the alphabets they never come with the exact amount of letters that you need
Is it funny I want to try it