Perky Jerky - Ultra Premium Jerky Turkey Original - 5 oz. uploaded by Kristy S.

BY PERKY JERKY #97 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Perky Jerky Ultra Premium Jerky Turkey - 5 oz. 141gPerky Jerky Ultra Premium Jerky Turkey is the action packed snack! Its real and its spectacular! If you thought it couldnt get any better let us prove you wrong! They took all the goodness of Perky Jerky and created Turkey Perky Jerky super hea see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Gluten-free all-natural no preservatives no added MSG high protein as the bag says it's the best tasting jerky on Earth guaranteed bold tender and peppery and no nitrites.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I love this jerky! It's my all time favorite and oh sorry tender! Better than any other I've ever tried. Now it's all I will buy!
Nicki R.
Ok so I am a jerky connoisseur and have tried many many jerkys... Turkey, beef, etc... I just tried this today and HOLY!!! I had to run on here to write a review(which I've never done) just to rave about how great it is!! It's tender, tangy yet stiff just enough. It's amazing. Low calories, high in protein. I recommend to anyone who loves jerky! Only downside is I wish they put more in the bag. I feel like it's very little contents.
Janet C.
Portage, MI
Is there anywhere other than amazon to buy this product in bulk? One of my favorite snacks and I would like to stock up!