Perky Jerky

by Perky Jerky

#20 in Jerky

Perky jerky turkey 2.2 oz

Does it taste like chemicals? How much of a jolt does it give you?
Are there different flavors for this product? If so, what flavor should i try first?
Sounds too good to be true. Is this for real?
Start your review of Perky Jerky !
1,088 reviews
Love this jerky! I don't eat beef so I always jump at the chance to try jerky made with different meat. This one is so good. It's flavorful and tender. A bag of this is a little pricey for what you get but I think the quality makes it worth it. I am usually make a bag lasts a few days when I nibble on it a little at a time. I've gotten my boyfriend and coworker into this jerky as well - that's how good it is!
Folsom, CA
This is the most tender jerky I've ever had! Perky jerky is hands down my favorite jerky brand. I always get them from 7-11 since they tend to get a variety of flavors. I honestly want to sign up for the box they have where you can select different flavors and amounts.
Bourbonnais, IL
Delicious! It's so good - tastes great AND isn't tough. So it's hard not to eat the whole bag in one go. I almost always have some in my snack stash because it's a great source of protein. A little spicy, but not so hot to burn your tongue. I'm a huge fan.
Grand Rapids , MI
I will never buy another brand of jerky again. This is the most tender, flavorful jerky I have ever eaten. It honestly doesn't taste much different from beef jerky which is nice. Other brand of turkey jerky are hard and tough. This jerky is soft and incredibly tasty. I am SO impressed.
Crofton
The taste of jerky holds true in Perky Jerky, without the dry taste and feel of nearly all other jerky products. Perky Jerky is moist and flavorful. It’s worth noting Perky Jerky does taste like jerky. It would be a mistake to anticipate a combination of jerky and Redbull, for example. A moist jerky with great flavor is enough to have me sold, but we have yet to address the “perky” aspect of this jerky. Perky Jerky does provide a noticeable boost in energy. Now, I’m not one to drink energy drinks, so maybe my sensitivity to guarana is high, but I did experience a light sense of added energy. I’d equate it to a half cup of coffee.
This is the best Jerky on the market.. soft, tasty and not too salty. I really like jerky and I have tried many kinds. I randomly found this brand at Whole Foods one day. I decided to give it a try and even since it is my favorite protein snack. It is definitely not the cheapest especially if you get it at the grocery store but I have been buying bulk sizes online to save some money. I love that they have a wide range of flavors. My favorite is the original!
E Stroudsburg, PA
I found this product to be interesting. I was surprised when I like the taste with the added Guarana. I've never been one for energy drinks so I really didn't know what to expect. I liked the chew of this jerky and that it stayed moist and chewy. I didn't find it super salty and, while I won't be hunting this product down, I did find it tasty. However, I did not notice the "perky" side effect of this jerky.
Mableton, GA
I have been eating jerky for as long as I can remember. It was a big staple on family road trips. Normally when you eat jerky, it is tough, chewy and salty. Not Perky Jerky, it is tender, juice and packed full of flavor. I have only had the original beef and the turkey but I'm looking forward to trying more flavors.
Glendo, WY
I can say the best jery there is! I love, love, love, the taste and the flavor. My favorite is the turkey jerky. I like the balance of flavor and tender to munch. Great snacks for traveling when you want something quick to eat and healthier option as well. http://www.chetopianfamily4.com/2012/09/perky-jerky-product-review.html
This jerky was awful. It was so salty that it burned my tongue. The texture was great I just wished my mouth felt better after eating it. From the packaging I assumed that it was a healthier jerky, but with the way it tasted i don't think I personally could call it healthy.