Peripera Wholly Deep VELVET Pot Eye Shadow (1+1) Buy 1 Get 1 (#8 Sweet Mocha Cookie, #3 Girlish Rosy)

BY PERIPERA

* Peripera * Wholly Deep VELVET Pot Eye Shadow (1+1) Highly adhesive, Mochi-like eyeshadow, suitable for all eye shapes 1. Velvet smooth formula that provides long lasting wear in a single swipe 2. An innovative mochi-like texture No fall out 3.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
이혜인 이.
Oh my God...!!! This is so nice .I think it makes me more beautiful. Sure the value is good. But i think the price is little expensive. I use it everyday. Sure i will buy this again!! And sure i will recommend this to my friends!!
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
Love love love this skin care line ! It goes on flawless and doesn’t irritate my skin! It’s a must have for me!
Śhrøuķ Ť.
egypt
It's so perfect really 💕💕💕💕 i've used it a lot really so perfect><💕💕💕👑👑 so good prand really💕💕💕