BY PERIPERA

Peri's Tint Water is a lightweight juice-inspired lip stain that covers lips with vivid color with a single swipe of the included wand. Formulated with nourishing fruit complexes, it is a long-lasting, super-bright color. A coveted lip stain that will enclose your lips with a layer of moisture, and coat your lips with a stain that lasts. This long-lasting lip stain comes in five irresistible colors, and with just a touch of the wand to your lips, your lips will be coated in this waterful lacquer for vivid colorful lips. In super-cute packaging designed by graphic artist Mari Kim. see more...

• how many times do you need to re-aply? Does this last long?1 Answers
  • How good is the pigmentation?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sara C.
Review for: #2 Pink Juice
I actually really like this product for a lip tint! It smells extremely amazing from the jar and it stains pretty well ont he lips but would recommend you reapply maybe half way through the night. I went out with it on and it did last throughout the night, but if I could go back in time, i wish I bought it along with me to reapply! The tint is very well put on your lips, the jar presents the color as darker but it seems to be around 1-2 shades light on your lips
jacqueline l.
Review for: #2 Pink Juice
I really enjoy using this lip tint, it’s one of my favorites! The packaging is beyond adorable (juicebox style), the fragrance is very pleasant (which I personally appreciate), and the color is really opaque and vibrant. The only minor flaw is that the stain does not last very long, requiring me to often reapply. However, I still highly recommend it and am hoping to try the other colors!
Lissette A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since it's water based, it won't stay on your lips too long. I barely saw any color. I understand it's a tint, but I've used other tints that last way longer than this. It's cheaper than some american brand lip tint i saw at sephora (i forgot the american brand but it was $25). I got my tint for $10. I get the BEST USE out of this lip tint by using it on my cheeks for a light, "natural" blush. I use an itty bitty dot and rub it with my index finger so that it blends nicely into my cheeks. My finger gets stained but i remove it using alcohol. So if you are bummed it doesn't work well on your lips, try it as a cheek tint :)
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has become my new favorite lip stain or tint. I have the Water Best Friends Set. It has a tint in a nail polish bottle type called Water and a lip stick type called Water Balm. I love using these. Sometimes I use them separately, sometimes I use them together in layers. The scent is a subtle cherry. I adore the packaging, although I think it needs an English translation, not everyone can read Korean.
Sophia C.
Lake Forest, CA
I have this in the color Strawberry Juice and I would love to repurchase it plus another color. I would say that this is on the sheer side but compared to Benetint, this has more pigment. It has a sweet, candy-like scent that's almost too childish for my taste but it doesn't bother me. The color is very natural looking and it's great for those BB CREAM-BROWS-LIP type of days. It doubles well as cheek stains and doesn't break me out. I highly recommend!
Yuxiao W.
Amherst, MA
These are and will forever be my holy grail lip product! The tint applies easily and evenly, dries quickly even though they are completely liquid, and looks great with other lipsticks/glosses on top on them! They are also very long lasting, the only down side is that they might get slightly drying during the winter times.
Marina D.
Shoreline, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the pink and dark fuscia colors of this. The pink looks quite bright in the vial, but gives a nice natural flush like you had eaten a popsicle. Great for everyday. The other is great for a bolder look. They tend to bleed a little near the edges because they are so watery so it's best to use a lip liner.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Peripera Peri's Tint waters in two shades. The tint is watery as described. Applying it feels like I'm putting juice on my lips for color! The color is built easily with extra applications but like with any lip tint - you have to start with a well moisturized canvas or you will get a splotchy result. My only complaint is that the water tint gets on my teeth during application.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This give you a great flush of color without being over the top. If you're into that gradient lip look then this product is a great option for achieving that look with minimal effort. Just apple some to the center of your lip and dap it out to the corners with a clean finger. It last surprising long I expected it to fade with in a hour or two but it lasts me a whole work day.
Hannah J.
I love the smell first of all. I have the peach one and the packaging is so cute and lovely. Be careful when applying it because since it is a water tint, it's very flimsy I could say and will get everyehere and stain fast. Even ur teeth. Other than that the tint is a very nice color and the tint is very long lasting and it doesn't get on my food or drinks
Ivana S.
How good is the pigmentation?
Nathaly M.
how many times do you need to re-aply? Does this last long?