BY PERIPERA

Peri's Tint Ink collection is the newest addition to the Peri's Lip Tint collection and is the ultimate lip stain for rich and intense color that lasts. Ink envelops lips in a lightweight texture of highly pigmented hues for bold and beautiful lips.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Purchased at: CVS
Great brand with great color pay off. The formula is thin but very pigmented. After the original color fades the stain is a beautiful color.
Irish R.
Edmonton
Only lip tint I’ll ever wear! I use this everyday and never fails to amuse me. It doeesnt stay on after eating but I think that’s reasonable because I eat too much lol.
kate d.
ove these .. would love to try them 😍😍😍 it is beautiful , perfet . all korean products are perfects and better jejeejeje i love these , i love all korean products are my favorite  ....Got the Korea/Kpop version . Think it’s the same thing, but pink not yellow. It is too cute
Kateřina M.
Czech Republic
Made my lips super soft and the color I had complemented my skin well. It didn't last that long which it claims and that was a big let down for me personally but overall it's a good product worth trying.
ayesha l.
cebu
I like this very much, because the packaging is soooo buuuuteee, and it doesnt feel like the fake dupes, its a good gift to give to your friends.