BY PERIPERA #55 in Lip Stain

This light, weightless lip tint helps you create the popular gradient lip look so easily. The formula has an airy texture that quickly dries into a soft, pigmented finish and the applicator allows you to easily place color exactly where you want it.

Ink the Airy Velvet [No. 1 Heart Grapefruit]

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RED 27 (CI 45410:1), CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, MANGIFERE INDICA (MANGO) SEED OIL

Ink the Airy Velvet [No. 3 Sold Out Red]

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI 15985), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410) RED 7 LAKE (CI 15850), CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RED 27 (CI 45410:1), CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED OIL

Ink the Airy Velvet [No. 5 Elf Light Rose]

DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410), CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RED 27 (CI 45410:1), CAMELLIA SINENSIS SEED OIL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM (COTTON) SEED OIL, MANGIFERA INDICA (MANGO) SEED OIL

Usage: Swipe onto lips, and build for additional coverage.

Buy on Amazon
Lina J.
Philadelphia, PA
These dry out my lips at the end of the day but I love the color so much I dont care. They are perfect for the k-beauty ombre lip and layer over each other perfectly. Remember, k-beauty products don't really use superpigmented products on the lips and fill it out with only 1 color. So these are slightly less "pigmented" but you can definitely build up the color to your liking without any crunching or peeling. It is also a stain so when the color fades, you still have a very pretty and subtle stain on your lips. This is my holy grail product and I will continue to buy more.
Linda S.
Glendale
I am really into K-beauty because I like it’s simplicity. I bought this lip stain because I prefer lip stains but I also like liquid lipsticks. The thing is, I love the way a matte lipstick looks like but I hate how it sucks out the moisture of my lips. This product is very moisturizing as it has many different oils, which is noticeable when when you blotch your lips with a tissue. This product is amazing because even after the matte finish has disappeared, you’ll still have some color on your lips.
Annie L.
Garland
This is like my ALL TIME FAVORITE lip tint! It is thicker than regular watery tints and applies like a dream. The formula is so smooth and light. It doesn’t highlight any cracks or dries out your lips. The staining power is on the low side but it does last for a while. It’s by far the most comfortable lip tint I have ever used and the colors are perfect for everyday use.
Ram C.
Ok it's hard to find specifically the shade for this, but I'm reviewing the shade 11 (summer orange?). From 2017 summer collection. It's is a BRIGHT and very warm-toned, yellow orange. I'll be honest, I'm an orange shade fanatic for lip products and this is unflattering as hell on me. But I love how loud it is. Lol. You can apply it full-coverage (1-2 coats, don't blot) or gradient (blot from centre, one coat). It is not really moisturizing, but feels sort of fluffy and silky and doesn't dry the heck out of my lips. I tested shades at Riley rose, but purchased from a seller off of eBay (roseroseshop). It was around 7 dollars a shade, iirc. Well worth the money to play around with a fun formula and interesting colours. I'm definitely going to try a new shade from the summer collection for this year.
Andrea F.
Stockton
I went out to eat breakfast and it was still there! I want to wear it out more since I just got it, but I’m already loving it. It’s velvety and very light weight ❤️ I would totally rebuy and recommend to anyone looking for something long lasting 👍
Brittany H.
This product definitely stains you lips but in a good way. The velvet material of the stain prevents your lips from drying, while staining your lips with a beautiful flush of color all at the same time! It was an amazing product and I would purchase it again, especially for its cheap price and great quality!
Julie K.
I would highly recommend this product for those who are looking for a stain that is highly pigmented and easy to apply. The formula is exactly how it is marketed as "velvet"; it is so soft and easy to apply. It's an affordable product that beats out some of the other high end tints! I have bought multiple of these already and love each one!
Ann L.
McLean, VA
I personally like the original velvet formula better but this one is pretty great as well. It’s a lot lighter and transfers less than the velvet. The color doesn’t have matte look but does tint your lips well. I docked a star because the scent of this is a little strong, kind of like dryer sheets
mika//미카 H.
Hilo, HI
This is such a lovely lip product. It is so fluffy and velvety just like the name says. There is so much product that comes off of the applicator. It’s also great to use as blush. A great two in one product! The colors are gorgeous as well. I love this lip product for days where I want my lips to be super comfortable!
Helena T.
This is one of my favorite lip products to wear on the daily. The formula is similar to the NYX matte lip creams in a sense that they both have a velvety texture. However, it doesn't last too long because of the smooth texture. Other than that, the colors are beautiful, and the packaging is so cute!