MakeupPeripera
INK lasting Pink Cushion (Powerpuff Girls) SPF 50+ PA +++ 14g (Pink Ivory)

by Peripera

Peripera x Power puff girls collaboration Special limited edition

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PERIPERA INK lasting Pink Cushion (Powerpuff Girls) SPF 50+ PA +++ 14g (Pink Ivory)!
How would you rate this product?
When I first bought this I was so excited! I grew up on powerpuff girls and the thought of owning something like this made me ecstatic! Now actually trying it out was the problem. It made my skin feel dry and I looked like such a disaster! The sponge that came with it made my skin look patchy. Now it might not work well for my kind of oily skin but I’m sure it’ll work for someone else.
This packaging is the cutest!! The cushion itself is ok but not great. Light to medium coverage good for a no makeup makeup day. I wouldn’t recommend this cushion to anyone with oily skin especially without primer and powder. Honestly I mostly bought this for the case and plan to swap out the cushion as soon as it dries up.
Caloocan City
I bought it because of the packaging, haha! I love this product. Even the brand, I love it so much. It has a dewy finish but not that dewy that people who have oily skin should stay away from. It's semi matte finish but looks dewy more of a glowy finish.
ove these .. would love to try them 😍😍😍 it is beautiful , perfet . all korean products are perfects and better jejeejeje i love these , i love all korean products are my favorite  ....Got the Korea/Kpop version . Think it’s the same thing, but pink not yellow. It is too cute

Looking for your answer?