BeautyLipLip MakeupPeripera
Ink Airy Velvet 03 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red

Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red

by Peripera

● HOT ITEM ★ AIRY VELVET TINT !! Dive into the long-wearing lip color with INK_LASTING. It's lacquer-like finish without feeling tacky or drying, creamy velvety texture. ● How to use : Apply to lips using brush tip. ● Enjoy free shipping on orders over $70.00. / This is Clubclio's direct management shop's Korean head office. / A signatory is required upon delivery of the item. ● Volume : 0.28 Ounce / The Manufacturing date is printed on packaging / Country of Origin : South Korea . ● The product results may vary depending on your skin tone and type. / The color displayed may vary depending on your screen. / Sensitive Skin Attention: If you have sensitive skin, please try it on your wrist first to confirm there is no allergic reaction to your skin.

● HOT ITEM ★ AIRY VELVET TINT !! Dive into the long-wearing lip color with INK_LASTING. It's lacquer-like finish without feeling tacky or drying, creamy velvety texture.; ● How to use - Apply to lips using brush tip.; ● Enjoy free shipping on orders over $70.00. / This is Clubclio's direct management shop's Korean head office. / A signatory is required upon delivery of the item.; ● Volume - 0.28 Ounce / The Manufacturing date is printed on packaging / Country of Origin - South Korea; ● The product results may vary depending on your skin tone and type. / The color displayed may vary depending on your screen. / Sensitive Skin Attention - If you have sensitive skin, please try it on your wrist first to confirm there is no allergic reaction to your skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red!
Sheyli V.
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red uploaded by Sheyli V.
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red uploaded by Sheyli V.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: 003 Sold Out Red
the ink is very very soft, as the name implies it leaves the lips like velvet and smells very good
Nicole A.
Schenectady, NY
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red uploaded by Nicole A.
Review for: 003 Sold Out Red
I love this red for my cool toned fair skin! It has amazing lasting power and is great for gradient lips. This brand always has amazing tings and I highly recommend picking them up
helen T.
seattle
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red uploaded by helen T.
Review for: PERIPERA Ink The Airy Velvet, Rose Pink
These lip tints are really nice, especially if your new into lip tints as they are very blend-able and easy to make more sheer for a natural look. You can also keep it thick for a full lip. If you choose to do a full lip, it doesn't completely matte down, but still dries with a kind of natural smooth look. Because of their size and sturdy packaging they are portable and easy to travel with. For gradient lips, a little goes a long way, this is especially true for the more pigmented and darker colors. From what I have experienced they don't have any odd tastes and the fragrance reminds me of peach ring gummy candies. These products kind of dry out my lips but I live in a dry cold climate so its pretty much inevitable but I still love this product!
Katherine  M.
Warrenton, VA
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red uploaded by Katherine  M.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Elf Light Rose
A good color and feels great on the lips. Doesn't feel drying and last for a good amount of time. It's a pretty color and has cute packaging. However for 14$ it is just way to much for what it is. I wouldn't recommend unless you really like the packaging.
Elizabeth L.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Elf Light Rose
Very smooth application. It’s like a warm rosey shade, and it leaves a orangey pink tint behind. Very pretty, but not much staying power for the actual product if you like the full coverage of the actual lip cream.
Kendall  D.
River Grove, IL
I love this lip ink. It actually feels like velvet. It’s so lightweight and easy to apply, and the finish is very satiny and smooth.
Tivian L.
San Jose , CA
Review for: Elf Light Rose
I normally don't like lip products because they dry out my lips or look too weird on me.... BUT THIS IS PEFECT, its so smooth and makes your lips look really soft. It smells really nice and the color is perfect. Love the formula. Smooth application. If your lips are a bit dry and chap, but want some color on the lips, the peripera lip tint will smooth it out. I want to buy all of them!
Tempest P.
Spencerport, NY
Peripera Ink Airy Velvet 0.3 Ounce 003 Sold Out Red uploaded by Tempest P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Elf Light Rose
This is my go-to lip product! While it has the other issues the Airy Velvet line has (a tendency to cling to dry skin on the lips) the color is so flattering, and it’s so light I don’t feel it on my lips!
Carly C.
Bridgeville, PA
Review for: 002 Pretty Orange Pink
I love the look and color of this product. The packaging is cute and the product is easy to apply. My only complaint is that it can be a bit drying on the lips.
Laramie F.
Union Mills, NC
Review for: 003 Sold Out Red
Even if you're not involved in the K-beauty scene, Peripera consistently makes and sells some of the best lip products on the market. The Ink Airy Velvets have a luxurious, lightweight, satiny-smooth feel on the lips and dry down to a beautiful satin finish without dehydrating or drying out the lips. The formula also doesn't "clump up" or gather in lines or rough patches in your lips, which is helpful for people like me with chronically chapped lips. "Sold Out Red" is a beautiful, vibrant true red with no orangey or coral undertones. 10/10, I adore this product.

Looking for your answer?