BY PERIPERA

Peripera, Peri's Cushion Lips is a fun and colorful lip tint in the best shades. Easy to apply, the cushion-tip applicator glosses the lips quickly for full-coverage look. Add color and moisture to your lips with this creamy texture that leaves a... see more...

• How long does this stain stay on the lips?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
Review for: Peripera Cushion Lip Stains, Secret Trip, 0.27 Ounce
OMG! What pigment. I love this liquid lip color. And such a unique color. It's like an orange red. I wasn't sure about i at first. But it actually looked great with my skin color.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing wouldnt describe it any otherway its cheap and affordable very affevtive in my daily life this is my staple amd it just might be your staple product too.
Jina P.
Review for: Peripera Cushion Lip Stains, Secret Trip, 0.27 Ounce
Overall the color is beautiful and so vivid that I am willing to look over all the faults and purchase again. However, this applicator has a lot of room for improvements. I've used many different lip product with similar cushion tip, but the sphere looking tip makes it really difficult to apply it smoothly on my lip. I always have to wipe away some on my lips. Nonetheless, great product at a very good price point.
Amy H.
Quincy , MA
Review for: Peripera Cushion Lip Stains, Secret Trip, 0.27 Ounce
Super bright and pigmented. It is long lasting, but also dries out my lips. I do like the bright pop of color it adds to my lips that is a different look than a normal lipsticks offer
Amanda L.
Review for: Peripera Cushion Lip Stains, Secret Trip, 0.27 Ounce
Pretty shade, has decent staying power. It’s easy to achieve ombré lips with this. I love the little cushion tip, too.
Julie P.
How long does this stain stay on the lips?