PERIPERA Cloud INK Velvet 8g(0.28oz) Lip Lacquer Lip Tint (NO.3 Pure Apricot Coral)

BY PERIPERA

2017 New Lip Lacquer Line! "Cloud INK Velvet" Lip lacquer which wrapped your lips with light and comfortable texture as if the clouds sat down. Easily express gradient lips like cumulus clouds. How to use : Apply to lups using brush tip. Caution : For... see more...

Linda X.
Seattle, WA
I could not tell a difference between the texture of the cloud ink velvet and the airy ink velvet.

Pro: Love love the texture. Feels like a layer of mouse in your mouth. Love the colors

Con of every peripera ink: SMELLS SO BAD AND ARTIFICIAL! Doesn't stain as much as the original and the velvet ink
Hailey C.
This product feels like a cloud on my lips. It feels like it may have a whipped consistency, but whatever it is it feels very nice. More importantly, I found I actually liked the color a lot more. I originally didn't read the description well enough and was disappointed to find out it wasn't a liquid lip, but it's so worth the chance of transfer!
Sabina R.
Absolutely love this lipstick! It’s perfect as a liquid lip and a tint and is the perfect size for being on the go and put in your purse/bag. All the colors are gorgeous and build able which is a plus and the applicator is great
Thu L.
Color is gorgeous and it leaves your lips velvety and soft. The affect of it was initially weird for me, but overall it was and interesting experience. The lasting color is what I assume to be a tiny, and when I eat it still stays where it should be. Totally recommend this product, asides from lip gloss. It is hydrating and poppin!
Juanita M.
Tampa, FL
Out of all of the lip tints I have this is my favorite one! I like the innocent and soft color, the application is very smooth, and as expected of peripera, it won’t go off easily! Looks great when applied both Full on and with the gradient effect!
Yee Lyn O.
Malaysia
Feels very velvety on the lips as advertised. Pigmentation is good and does not transfer. However it will need touch up after meals etc. Fades a little but some colour will be "absorbed" into the skin so don't worry about being too pale.
Te'Ana H.
Florida
OMG i love this stain so much, im hoping to get the whole collection but from what I have so far its very velvety and soft on the lips and feels like nothing so you don't have to worry about it transferring or having to reapply.
mirae s.
worcester
the fragrance is quite strong but the lip color is quite long lasting. the packaging is cute but a little cheap looking and easy to lose. it stays well for about 4 hours before it’s time to reapply :)
Bailey M.
St Petersburg, FL
This is such a great lip tint. You can poly it to just the center of your lips or all over for your desired look. The only thing I wish the product did was last longer. I would love to own all the shades!
Angeline L.
Brooklyn
Always my go to lip tint, love the color and long lasting. Great product overall, the color pays out really well and would recommend it to all my friends.

Amazon