PERIPERA Cloud INK Velvet 8g(0.28oz) Lip Lacquer Lip Tint (NO.1 Premium Red)

by Peripera

2017 New Lip Lacquer Line! "Cloud INK Velvet" Lip lacquer which wrapped your lips with light and comfortable texture as if the clouds sat down. Easily express gradient lips like cumulus clouds. How to use : Apply to lups using brush tip. Caution : For...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PERIPERA Cloud INK Velvet 8g(0.28oz) Lip Lacquer Lip Tint (NO.1 Premium Red)!
Mount Airy, NC
The color is a very bright red. Like red carpet red. It’s a nice color for me and it definitely lasts all day. As the day goes on, it starts to fade into more of a hot pink but still looks pretty good. Giving it 4 stars because there is a lot of transfer and it does not come off if you accidentally get it on you skin. I did a swatch on my hand and it stayed for days even after trying makeup remover and multiple washes. God forbid you get it on your clothes!
Youngstown
Lip stains and tints are probably my favorite kind of lip product. Korean brands are appealing to me because ever since living abroad K-Beauty is a part of my life. This stain has very noticeable staying power. I put it on and my lips were still tinted the next day. It was a little drying though. I appreciate that you can apply it intensely or sheer it out.
Vivid, bold, long lasting, and almost immovable. I love this lip tint, and the packaging is so cute and convenient, it’s very easy to take it in my purse and not be afraid it’s going to open up and cause a catastrophe in my bag
Sharpsburg
I ordered this as part of a glam bag and I love it! It’s velvety smooth and highly pigmented. It doesn’t cake and dries pretty quickly. The red is a pretty deep tint, and goes well with all types of skin tones.
Edison, NJ
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! You do have to learn how to put it on or else your lips are going to look like you took a paint brush, dipped it in red, and smeared it all around your lips but once you understand how much you need to use, it will never stray from your every day make up. So what I like to do it wipe off around 70% of the product from the applying wand with the edge of the bottle (no waste in the Lee family) and then use the back part of the applicator to apply on the bottom lip and then the correct part (the part that cut diagonally (it's hard to explain, the actual right way to apply part?)) to kind of outline my top lip and then just color it in. You can't put too much of this product or else it will smear everywhere. This lip tint lasts throughout my whole work day (it lasts through lunch guys!! Hallelujah) and then some. I do like to re-apply after work just to freshen the color a bit.
davie
I have never tried any lip rings before this one & I honestly thought I wouldn’t like it but I LOVE it! It’s an essential in my makeup routine. It’s gives the look a lipstick but it’s so light like a lip balm! It doesn’t have a nasty taste and it smells nice! Totally recommend this to those who like the look of lipstick/lipgloss but want a more natural look.
Rochester
It isn't super long lasting. The color was red at the beginning but strangely turned orange when i used it a few monthes later which was concerning. The smell was something I really liked though.
monterey
I actually love Korean lip products and this is one of my favourite! I got my mum to help me purchase this during her recent trip to Korea. It applies easily and dries nicely on my lips without drying it out. Colour was vibrant and suits my Asian skin tone really well. What I like about this is that the staying power was awesome and it is still there from morning till after lunch. Thumbs up!
Ewa Beach, HI
This is my go to lip stain. It is very ling lasting and i love the pigmentation . I just put a dot on the center of my lips and spread it using my finger and you'll get that gradient lips. I'm planning to buy it on other shades Club Clio CLIO PERIPERA Peri's Ink Velvet Sellout Red #1
Fortson
The lip tint doesn’t take much product to get the job done. Price isn’t bad for what you get. I’ve had it for two months and haven’t used that much product. I will probably buy more but in different colors.

Looking for your answer?