MakeupLip MakeupLip & Cheek StainsPeripera
Cloud INK Velvet 8g(028oz) Lip Lacquer Lip Tint (NO1 Premium Red)

PERIPERA Cloud INK Velvet 8g(0.28oz) Lip Lacquer Lip Tint (NO.1 Premium Red)

by Peripera

2017 New Lip Lacquer Line! "Cloud INK Velvet" Lip lacquer which wrapped your lips with light and comfortable texture as if the clouds sat down. Easily express gradient lips like cumulus clouds. How to use : Apply to lups using brush tip. Caution : For...

como puedo hacer para que me envien este producto
Start your review of PERIPERA Cloud INK Velvet 8g(0.28oz) Lip Lacquer Lip Tint (NO.1 Premium Red)!
kaylee S.
Los Angeles, CA
This lip tint is very hydrating. It feels very soft and applies on very easily. It also lasts long and isn’t dry like lipstick
Momo L.
Brooklyn, NY
This lip tint is amazing and there is literally no way to get the tint off. But then you also have enough time to apply it before it stains. The packaging is also very cute. I love this color, and the texture is really soft. I’m actually not done with this tint. I would buy this lip tint again.
Elizabeth B.
Aptos
This Korean lip stain is everything! It glides on super smooth, and has incredible pigmentation. It’s matte, which I love. The only caveat is that if you don’t exfoliate and moisturize your lips beforehand, the stain wears off unevenly.
Claudia V.
orland ca
Se los recomiendo totalmente, a mi me encantan y sobre todo como me dejan suave mis labios
Kelly H.
The tint is super light weight, and lives up to its name. It is very VELVETY!! Plus it’s very pigmented. If you would like more color just add another layer!
Lourdes Q.
Salinas , CA
I love Lorena lipsticks this formula feels soft on my lips and is highly pigmentes i would recommend it
Beatrice M.
Favorite red lippie ever! Lasts FOREVER!! Even through eating and drinking. Leaves the most beautiful stain color after it wears off. It's amazing.
Marites E.
Youngstown
Lip stains and tints are probably my favorite kind of lip product. Korean brands are appealing to me because ever since living abroad K-Beauty is a part of my life. This stain has very noticeable staying power. I put it on and my lips were still tinted the next day. It was a little drying though. I appreciate that you can apply it intensely or sheer it out.
Ali M.
Vivid, bold, long lasting, and almost immovable. I love this lip tint, and the packaging is so cute and convenient, it’s very easy to take it in my purse and not be afraid it’s going to open up and cause a catastrophe in my bag
nha N.
Rochester
It isn't super long lasting. The color was red at the beginning but strangely turned orange when i used it a few monthes later which was concerning. The smell was something I really liked though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...