Personal CareOral CareToothpasteTheraBreath
Periotherapy Oral Rinse 4 and 2 Periotherapy Toothpaste Tubes Bundled Package

Periotherapy Oral Rinse 4 and 2 Periotherapy Toothpaste Tubes Bundled Package

by TheraBreath

PerioTherapy Toothpaste is perfect for your daily oral care routine. It is designed to stop periodontal disease, in addition to stopping bad breath and improving your overall oral health. Periotherapy Oral Rinse is especially helpful for people who are...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Periotherapy Oral Rinse 4 and 2 Periotherapy Toothpaste Tubes Bundled Package!
karen R.
Twin Falls, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this mouth wash in combination with the toothpaste. The flavors are nicely done in my opinion. It’s also great for people who are sensitive to the strong ‘alcohol’ like punch of mouthwash. I love it. It’s changed my life in how my oral care routine is done. I can’t go a day without it if I run out. It’s so amazing how it resolved my dry mouth, canker sores, tonsil stones, bad breath etc.. I just want to recommend to anyone who struggles with those issues and wants to improve their oral care for the better.
Sarah Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great stuff. A little pricy, but worth it to not have morning breath. Also very gentle if you've got sensitive teeth or gums.

Looking for your answer?