BY PERFUMEWORLD

awbrit34ps Brit by Burberry 34 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for women The Brit girl embodies the playful British spirit of individuality Shes outrageous but always charming and unpredictably sexy Fresh and playful the fragrance is a classic greenoriental blend of lush fruits sweet nutty essences and soothing amber vanilla and Tonka bean see more...

Caitlin S.
I'm not really a big fan of this perfume. The scent is very different than anything else that I've smelled and it's kind of harsh. I tried it as a sample that I received from Burberry and I don't think I'd purchase it.
sydney f.
Bonita Springs, FL
An oldie but a goodie, i never get tired of this scent. It is warm and sexy and perfect for the fall and winter. I would describe as a sweeter oriental, it is meant for a very confident woman.
Gaby L.
Combined Lcks, WI
This perfume is wonderful and classy. It is a shorter lasting fragrance but is so fresh and non aggressive that you can touch up without it being overwhelming. Plus the packaging is beautiful so you'll want to whip it out often anyway
Carolann M.
I enjoy this perfume. its a much buy every time. I want more it all the timeeee.