Perfume Worldwide, Inc. Women's Rogue by Rihanna Eau de Parfum Spray - 4.2 oz

BY PERFUME WORLDWIDE, INC.

Launched by the design house of rihanna in the year 2013. This oriental fragrance has a blend of lemon blossom, cyclamen, jasmine, rose, plum, suede, musk, woods, patchouli, vanilla, and amber. It is recommended for evening wear. see more...

• Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spr...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
I was pleasantly surprised by this scent, and quickly fell in love! Rihanna nailed it! The scent is addicting, and intoxicating. Lasts all day, and doesn't take much. No need to fix anything, it's great the way it is!
Kristie A.
Let me start off by saying this is a VERY different scent - but that's what makes it so addictive in my opinion! I couldn't figure out exactly what I was smelling, so I decided to look up the notes and then it hit me - it is the SUEDE I smell! It is so warm and familiar smelling. Believe it or not, I get tons of compliments when I wear this scent! It is definitely a "going out" type of scent that will last all night and then some! One spray is plenty too! I will have this massive bottle forever!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
I do not currently own this perfume, but have tried it out at the store, and it's a pretty nice scent! I would have expected something I didn't like from Rihanna, but I actually like it. It's not overpowering and not cour smelling, which I find a lot of perfumes to be.
Brittany D.
I love perfumes I have a little obsession which is why I am always at department stores in the perfume section spending most of my paychecks there..I have tested this one at Sephora if I remember correctly and it had a clean scent to it which is always a plus.
Angela T.
This scent is absolutely wonderful. It's sweet but not overpowering and the suede gives it that extra uniqueness. Doesn't smell like a celebrity scent and had nice lasting power.
Whitney K.
Northlake, TX
I usually don't wear celebrities perfume but my boyfriend bought this as as gift set for me and I'm absolutely in love with this scent. I wear it almost everyday. The scent isn't overpowering nor to weak, it's just right. Love Love LOVE!!
Chardae J.
I'm a huge Rihanna fan. I love how this doesn't smell flowery and it doesn't smell masculine. I absolutely keep buying this because it's the perfect mix. It smells expensive but it isn't.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
I LOVE this perfume!! The scent really stays with me all day...I usually only need one or two spritzes and I'm set. It's kind of a spicy/woodsy/sultry scent.
INDIA C.
Sugar Hill, GA
This is one of my favorite scents, it's light - but smells amazing. I always receive compliments while wearing this perfume!
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
My younger sister is a huge Rihanna fragrance fan so I never got into them because she's a teenager but I switched this last su,met when it launched and I fell in love with it because it's sexy but fun at the same time. I love it good job Rih!
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Does it smell good to you? What does it smell like? What is a spray you like better? Does this last long? Is it strong? Fruity?