BY PERFUMANIA #29 in Online Retailers

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great site that is trusted by many but that also offers great new, just released scents and has scents on sale that won't be on sale everywhere else. This is great because we are all looking to find a great deal or a sold out option and many perfume sites that are not big name companies are not legit and literally rip you off by selling you fake items under the guise of an authentic perfume for a cheap price. This is dangerous because these fakes, just like makeup, are not overseen by anyone or approved for their formula or ingredients by the FDA or any government for that matter. So it's unsafe. But it also hurts the actual companies making these products and you won't be getting a similar quality, layered scent anyway so it's bad for everyone. Perfumania is great in this way because while it's still supporting a smaller company than let's say, saks, you are still able to trust this company with your money and your health and still get a great deal or a perfume you can't find everywhere else.
Their selection is huge and their customer service is amazing if you need them for questions or anything else. Fast shipping that isn't too costly and great packaging where things are going to arrive to you in one piece. It's just a great, trustworthy site that cares about the customer and makes that fact obvious.
Christiana S.
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
 This place has exceptional prices on all the fragrances you're dying to try that have maybe not had a chance to because the price was a little out of your price range,  well wait no longer because here's your opportunity to try it and affordable rate ,   Or maybe to about 11 one I nice gift that you know that they would enjoy .  I would definitely recommend shopping here online if you know what you're looking for or finding a retail store in order to smell the fragrance is yourself, I've always had great luck with wonderful sales people who were more than willing to let you smell as much is your nose can handle.  I would definitely recommend shopping you
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I love this store I first went to it when I was a teenager in the local mall by my house and when they close down I was devastated since then I've been shopping online because you get the best prices and such a wide variety of perfumes luckily I was able to find another store by me so I'm able to go in and test the perfumes but even buying them online I never go wrong I always purchase something I end up loving and the prices are great
Angela N.
Angela N.
The first time I found this website I was amazed by the variety of perfumes they had to offer but it wasn't until I seen they carried BOTH of my perfumes at a reasonable price that I ecstatic! I can only wear these two perfumes because I'm highly sensitive to chemicals/odors/scents and they can be toxic to me. "MY" perfumes are rare and extremely hard to find but a big shout out to these website for stocking them!!!
Spring 1.
Spring 1.
They are a good store with almost all the perfumes you can imagine are available. But I am doubtful if they are knockoff products or not. They sell it very cheap than other stores, even the brand new perfumes also. Although I bought perfumes from there, but I will rather go to a store like Macys or other brand name stores where I will have the peace of mind that I am getting a genuine perfume.
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
I did a lot of research on Perfumania and the authenticity of the perfumes they are selling and all the reviews were very negative. ... The lotion, the perfume and the roll on stick was all not in it's original box or wrap. Not only that, their code on the products do not match the gift box. I will not be shopping here bc I do not trust them. It kind of feels like perfume black market.
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Perfumania has always been my go-to for perfume purchasing. Every year around the holidays it is the perfect place to buy your family and friends their favorite scent! The site always carries the scent I am looking for and frequently has coupon codes available or items on sale, so keep an eye out for those! They also give you free perfume samples when you order, which is a nice touch.
Stefania B.
Stefania B.
Tomball, TX
There's a special perfume that my mom absolutely loves. It's often a yearly gift that my family gets for her either for her birthday or Christmas. Last time we got it for her, we ordered it from the Perfumania website. It came much quicker than the expected shipping arrival. It was well-packaged and safe. I also received a couple of nice coupons, which was a plus!
Catrice F.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
My mom ordered me a perfume that I love from this company.  I have bought this specific perfume several times from brick and mortar stores and very much liked it.  The bottle that was ordered from Perfumania.com just smells like alcohol, not perfume at all.  I would no order from this company again, it is worth the money to get the real product.
Mai Lee H.
Mai Lee H.
I love this site so much! I didn't know it until I came upon it one day online and didn't know what it was and clicked on the site and I was sooo shocked! I have been trying to save up for brand perfumes and when I found this I was super happy and bought about 5 at one time! Great prices for good sized bottles! Definitely going to purchase more!