BY PERFUMANIA #59 in Online Retailers

Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is a great site that is trusted by many but that also offers great new, just released scents and has scents on sale that won't be on sale everywhere else. This is great because we are all looking to find a great deal or a sold out option and many perfume sites that are not big name companies are not legit and literally rip you off by selling you fake items under the guise of an authentic perfume for a cheap price. This is dangerous because these fakes, just like makeup, are not overseen by anyone or approved for their formula or ingredients by the FDA or any government for that matter. So it's unsafe. But it also hurts the actual companies making these products and you won't be getting a similar quality, layered scent anyway so it's bad for everyone. Perfumania is great in this way because while it's still supporting a smaller company than let's say, saks, you are still able to trust this company with your money and your health and still get a great deal or a perfume you can't find everywhere else.
Their selection is huge and their customer service is amazing if you need them for questions or anything else. Fast shipping that isn't too costly and great packaging where things are going to arrive to you in one piece. It's just a great, trustworthy site that cares about the customer and makes that fact obvious.
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
live and teach in Arkansas, although most of my life and education have been in other regions of the country. No single book has given me more insight into the region in which I now live. I can attest to the author's statements about the culture and values of this region based on my daily experience here in WalMart country. Her judgments ring true. I didn't find the book overly tendentious and, in fact, some of the interpretations she makes strike me as almost too generous
Christiana S.
Chelsea, AL
 This place has exceptional prices on all the fragrances you're dying to try that have maybe not had a chance to because the price was a little out of your price range,  well wait no longer because here's your opportunity to try it and affordable rate ,   Or maybe to about 11 one I nice gift that you know that they would enjoy .  I would definitely recommend shopping here online if you know what you're looking for or finding a retail store in order to smell the fragrance is yourself, I've always had great luck with wonderful sales people who were more than willing to let you smell as much is your nose can handle.  I would definitely recommend shopping you
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
I usually like getting perfumes from the actual store so I can smell the before I purchase one! The people are usually helpful idk if there's pros but cons is that it's kinda pricey they should give discounts more often! Eh I mean if you want to spend a lot on perfume it's kinda cheaper than retail stores!
Daria K.
Champaign, IL
Great prices that are usually cheaper than department store prices. They also have good deals and send nice email discounts. Recommend this more than Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s. Huge variety of perfumes and colognes too so you never feel like you’re settling
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
I've purchased from Perfumania a couple of times for fragrances I enjoy wearing & have never had a problem with them. Turn around time is pretty good & I am always sent exactly what I've ordered. Some products are a little high, but I always shop around for the best deal. I would buy from them again, and their packaging is always safe & secure.
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Perfumania is the place for exotic fragrances. They offer a variety of scents to fit everyone’s needs. Pros: everything is there from New to old. My favorite purchase was Fantasy by Britney Spears. I recommend everyone to shop at perfumania
Melissa W.
Wading River, NY
I love this store I first went to it when I was a teenager in the local mall by my house and when they close down I was devastated since then I've been shopping online because you get the best prices and such a wide variety of perfumes luckily I was able to find another store by me so I'm able to go in and test the perfumes but even buying them online I never go wrong I always purchase something I end up loving and the prices are great
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my smile look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my morning routine without it!
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
Perfumania was an excellent shopping experience. They have a wide variety of products and the prices just can't be beat. I'll definitely be using their site again! The only downside is that you have to know what you want since you don't have that in-store experience, but that goes for any online retailer.