BY PERFUMANIA

rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
if this place is having a sale im all in! they have amazing deals for high end, such as  Versace , Prada Candy Eau de ParfumGucci Guilty Eau de Toilette , man the list goes on! they hundreds to say the least. this is your top shop for cologne and perfume! gift boxes, to little tavel sizes, to the big ones! if you have one by you, go to it!
Karina Y.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
I love this store, it has a lot of variety of products from perfumes, creams, splash and makeup, their prices are very good sometimes they have very good offers and their products are of good original quality.
bijal S.
North Wales, PA
I buy many products from here. good for the price, good consistency, smells really good, easy to apply. You have to careful though sometimes you can get fake perfume. I have had that experience few times. Than you have to complains and all. They will return your money, but you will have to send the wrong items back, pay for shipping and miss the gift etc so can cause many inconveniences.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
I absolutely love to get my perfumes and colognes for the hubby at perfumania, especially when they’re having a sale! They have great options, tons of gift pack options and also once you spend a certain amount the deals continue to roll in. I like to go once a year and stock up on everything we need for the year (and for gifts!) loveeee perfumania!
Janice E.
Hopelawn, NJ
Perfumania is a great place to buy cologne/perfumes because thy have the best prices. During the holidays they normally have their bogo sales which is great. The only problem is that they don’t sell certain fragrances or certain brands. Other than that, I would recommend going there, especially for holiday shopping.
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
They didn’t have the scent I was looking for, but the associate was friendly and helped me find something similar. I do a lot of shopping online lately, and they have some great deals online. Perfume and cologne isn’t something I buy every day, and I tend to shop around for the best prices.
Anton M.
Memphis
For prom ‘15 I purchased #Invictus by #PacoRabanne and around that time they had a sale and the people that worked there were so nice 😭....

Right Now I’m a college student and I’m saving up for a bottle of #Dolce&Gabbana #Intenso .. It’s To Die For ... I Can’t Afford It Yet 😂
Daria K.
Great prices that are usually cheaper than department store prices. They also have good deals and send nice email discounts. Recommend this more than Macy’s or Bloomingdale’s. Huge variety of perfumes and colognes too so you never feel like you’re settling
Melisa T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Perfumania is the place for exotic fragrances. They offer a variety of scents to fit everyone’s needs. Pros: everything is there from New to old. My favorite purchase was Fantasy by Britney Spears. I recommend everyone to shop at perfumania
April H.
They have a point system card which I absolutely love💖!! Anytime u buy some perfume you get points added to your card, so the next time you come to make a purchase, you get $ off!!! They have some of the best prices!!!!
Xitlaly M.