BY PERFUMANIA

• What is this! I have never heard of it!!1 Answers
  • I always see this store wherever I go and people do shop ...2 Answers
  • Is this store really worth getting perfumes from?6 Answers
Perfumania
  • "Some people rather spend money in the department store where you can get special gift sets however, perfumenia has really great discounts....Especially around the holidays." in 7 reviews
  • "A lot of the time, I tend to stay away from the store because it tends to give me headaches from the strong smell, but they have really great deals so sometimes its worth it. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love that you can find practically every perfume or cologne ever created in this store and for a pretty considerable price!" in 5 reviews
  • "When you need perfume or cologne this is the route to take... Great prices all the time plus really good sales..." in 5 reviews
Claire P.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Went in here today looking at cologne and got great service. The lady working was very sweet and not pushy as we weren’t sure about purchasing today. The store had tons to choose from it seemed. We kept the prices in mind and decided to look online and possibly come back. The prices online at stores for same cologne same size (Macy’s, Nordstrom, Sephora, Neiman Marcus) were less than their “sale” price. That’s the only downside is youre probably not really saving that much unless there’s a huge sale going on.
Rebecca M.
Reynoldsburg, OH
"Charged my credit card, then cancelled the order two days later, leaving the charge on my card. No explanation or attempt at customer service, just an e-mail that said it was cancelled with no detail or reasons. An all around horrible experience."
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Me personally I didn't like the shopping for perfume from them I felt that the quality was not the same as what I had purchased at the store I ordered a perfume I all ready own and the new one from them didn't smell the same so I don't know if I got a bad one or what they sell is not the same quality or they are old items just don't know
Sasha C.
port huron, MI
My experience with perfumania located in birch run, MI was excellent! I walked in looking for a perfume for myself and a cologne for my spouse. The lady at the counter asked me what I was into as far as scents, and had me sample a few. After finding the perfect perfume (pitbull's) I realized it was not the exact price I had in mind and put me over budget. She then told me about a discount and knowing that I still wanted to get my spouse a cologne, she showed me a section of colognes that were affordable and fit into what I had left in my budget to spend. I was more than pleased with the customer service I recieved and the products I bought.
Maricela F.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They have been around forever it feels and they always have one of the best selection to choose from. They can be more expensive then department stores only because they typically have better gift set deals st the department stores.
Guadalupe C.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Highly recommend them, they have a vast majority of different brands, the quality is amazing as well. Always have good deals on different brands of fragrances . Did not take long to receive my order, I've read a lot of bad reviews but I decided to try it for my own experience & I have to say I don't see how it has bad reviews as this company is beyond great. Was really happy with what I got and for the amount I paid.
Brandy D.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Perfumemania is a fabulous store to buy fragrances from. Although Scentbird has taken its place in my life, when I want a nice full size of something I always return to this store to buy them. They are friendly and courteous!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Staff here can be kind of rude and they don't want to help you if you're not buying the more expensive stuff. I brought in an online coupon and a staff member told me I could use all their coupons in store. A separate day, I brought one in and the staff said I couldn't use it and tried to overcharge me. I just made my purchase online. I won't be visiting their stores anymore
Marcie M.
My son was out of his favorite cologne, which I happen to love also. Very rare with my migraines because most smells bother me. I went in, couldn't remember the name of it, but knew the brand and what the box and the bottle looked like and the man working in the store helped me find it. It was much cheaper than buying it from the actual company that made it. I've also bought it from their .com store and was a great price! I always check there for a high dollar cologne or perfume first before anywhere else.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is a great place to find scents that are all stars all the way to hard to find. Their variety is AMAZING! I’ve found perfumes here at a lower price than I’d seen anywhere else. I’ve seen products that I had seen were sold out other places...but not here! They have everything from all natural and therapeutic to classics such as Chanel Coco Chanel. Whether you’re just wanting to explore a new scent or buy an old favorite, this is you one stop place to shop! Highly recommended!
Cristy G.
Hialeah, FL
Is this store really worth getting perfumes from?
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
I recently purchased a new GUESS scent from there. Snagged a big full size bottle for $15!! I usually buy Issey Miyake or Marc Jacobs Daisy... Whats your favorite scent??
Katie S.
Granville, IL
What's a good perfume to buy?
Natalie  C.
What's the best sent??
Hope G.
Cheney, WA
Can you buy any type of perfume on here? Like what kind of a perfume shop is this?