PERFORMIX SST GLOW uploaded by Lea Z.

BY PERFORMIX

Female Beauty Thermogenic* Ballistic Body Energy* Fat Metabolism* Enhanced Mental Focus* +Healthy Skin Hydration DRIVEN BY INNOVATION. DEFINED BY PERFORMANCE. SST GLOW is a unique performance blend customized specially for women who want to look, feel, and be their best. It combines the power of Performix SST with a carefully crafted blend of beauty ingredients including clinically-proven LipoWheat to help maintain healthy skin hydration. TERRA INTELLIGENT DOSING COATING FOR MULTIPLE RELEASE POINTS TERRA 1: Introduction Phase Thermogenesis is stimulated, yielding increased heat and ATP productsion and energy expenditure from a rise in Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). Key phytonutrients, Sensoril and Huperzine A, coupled with caffeine, provide ballistic energy, mental acuity and focus* TERRA 2: Chill Phase During this phase, a "chilling effect" occurs, which is indicative of an increase in body temperature due to peripheral heat transfer. Thermogenesis and BMR and sustained by the slow, predictable release of precision nutrients Yohimbine HCl and L-DOPA. Advantra Z (bitter orange) is also released to stimulate beta-cell lipolysis and the breakdown of fats* TERRA 3: Sustain and Block Phase As the body continues to absorb key nutrients, Terra 3 begins to dissolve anti-adaptive nutrients which are intended to trick the body into maintaining its elevated fat burning BMR* TERRA 4: Transition Phase As the body utilized all key actives in the last phase, a large 1,000 mgc dosage of B-12 releases, supporting the body's natural mental and physical energy production* Bio-Available Carrier Oil Medium Chain Triglycerides passively diffuse from the GI tract to the portal system; this is done without requirement for modification unlike long-chain fatty acids. Therefore, utilization of these oils as a carrier allows for quicker absorption of energy potentiating nutrients. CL see more...

Taylor T.
Lexington, KY
Gives great energy and weight loss over an extended period of time! Cuts down on jitters and also gives a great absorbed hair skin and nails vitamin all in a little pill! Meaning less pills to take everyday!
Taylor L.
Kihei, HI
I LOVE THIS. I have to say this is by far one of my favorite fat burners. Ive tried their blue one ( SST version ) but this one seems to be on sale more and has all the same ingredients but geared towards skin hydration. I do have to say that because its "hydrating" i feel like i need to drink water all the time... so whatever is in also makes you crave water. It also recommends that you take 2 for maximum strength but i recommend that unless you are actually going to workout hardcore, taking one in the am and one in the pm or even just one late afternoon still seemed to make me feel energized and ready to seize the day. I did not feel jittery when i did take 2 and I am pretty sensitive to caffeine.
Ashley M.
Victorville, CA
You can feel this working within a few minutes and it's a great preworkout but I'm not sure about the "glow" part. It is quite pricey I've only tried it once but it defines gets you going for the gym
Kimberly V.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These are about $10more from the blue sst but these are amazing. I buy the blue one because it's cheaper but I'd so buy these instead. I love the glow it gives me
Lee V.
Corp Christi, TX
I've been using the performix Iridium protein supplement for quite a while and have to say that I'm very satisfied with the quality of the product I've been interested in trying the SST glow for some time but I'm concerned about getting any Jitters from the stimulant how strong is the stimulant I know that they have the time release does that make it a lot easier to handle?