PERFORMIX SST uploaded by Sharon W.PERFORMIX SST uploaded by Raven G.

BY PERFORMIX

Every supplement PERFORMIX makes is driven by a common technology: best in class absorption, time released delivery and complete use of every single molecule. period. TERRA Pod Suspension delivers the nutrients you need to dominate your goals. To out perform, out last and out do. TERRA Coating () is a micro layering technology that allows each dose to be released in PH activated stages. This creates precision delivery of our pure extracts at multiple calculated points when your body is receptive. As your stomach acid dissolves each microlayer, perfectly timed nutrients are delivered, giving our extracts the ability to last longer and enhance your performance evenly and effectively. see more...

• Do you take this with food? Or on an empty stomach?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Kyle G.
Kyle G.
Muskegon, MI
This stuff is pretty amazing. I take it everyday and it gives me a boost of energy without making me jittery. As long as you keep up with at least a moderate exercise routine you should lose some weight as well. So far I am down 15 pounds in a matter of 2.5 months. Don't expect miracles with any thermogenic product without working out.
Sharon W.
Sharon W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Gives me so much more energy and focus in the morning compared to coffee. Definitely try 1 pill before u move up to 2 pills.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
These pills are insane! They make you hot and extremely sweaty..I'm talking sweat through your clothes wet. Then you go into the cooking phase where I always get super cold and have chill bumps. It definitely does the job intended but if you have low caffeine tolerance do not take two because one will definitely suffice. It gives you lots of energy but eat 30 minutes after you take it or you could end up jittery or nauseous. My boyfriend ended up throwing up the first time he took the recommended dosage (2 pills) so it's good to start off with one just to see how your body will react! This supplement is pretty expensive for a fat burner, but Performix has a great line and I also take their CLA, BCAAs and pre-workout and love them all!
Del Marie G.
Del Marie G.
Durango, CO
I purchased these to try over the winter as I tend to be lethargic and have a hard time motivating myself to get to the gym and I was skeptical but after researching these seemed like the right choice and I love them! First off all I am very sensitive to workout boosters and then tend to make me jittery which I hate, so instead of taking the two capsule recommended dose I would take one a day. It gave me clean lasting energy all day? I noticed better blood circulation and a definitive boost in my energy level during my workouts! Best thermogenic I've tried, will certainly use again!
Alexia V.
Alexia V.
This stuff is everything. I'm not severely overweight (5'2", 137, athletic) but these are still my favorite supplement. I've bought them from GNC and amazon. I take them in the morning and sometimes I'll add a second pill in the afternoon. It helps me stay focused and keep my metabolism at peak while maintaining a healthy diet and exercising. All combined, I've been able to drop 30 pounds in the past year and keep it off in a healthy way.
Raven G.
I honestly really love this product. I used to drink 2-3 cups of coffee just to get me sane but one pill fresh in the morning will get me going all day long! I try to eat about a half hour after taking so it allows time to absorb. Surprisingly I dont feel a crash with this and its amazing! All bodies are different so definitely be cautious.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Nashua , NH
Great replacement of coffee in the morning. Makes me a little gassy every time I start taking it again. Although it is a little pricey, it definitely has helped me lose weight every time I start to slip. Great great way to help jump start a lifestyle change.
Sharquita F.
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
Im currently taking these for weight loss due to a 75 pound weight gain during my last pregnancy. The energy that these supplements give me is outstanding. I'm not hungry and my mood is super chill during the day. I can actually get up and workout because these make me feel like I have to constantly move around.
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
Starkville , MS
I'm not an expert on these enhancers, but this is one of the few I've tried. It was one I tested until I found my holy grail and stuck with it, but I would say this is an average product! Does a good job, but not the best I've tried. I was afraid it would make me jittery but it didn't, it gave me a little more energy.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I used this when I was wanting to burn some of the fat while exercising. It starts out when your body heats up and the eventually cools off. It gives you energy and makes it easy to lose weight. I made sure to eat with this as I'm hypoglycemic and it always made me a bit jittery if I didn't eat something.
Raven G.
Do you take this with food? Or on an empty stomach?