Performance Designed Products XB1 AFTERGLOW LVL 1 COMMUNICATOR uploaded by Kelsey F.

BY PERFORMANCE DESIGNED PRODUCTS

XB1 AFTERGLOW LVL 1 COMMUNICATOR see more...

Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
I got these because they were a lower price and wasn't sure if I'd be being on my headset a lot. The fit is good for me. The earpiece is comfortable and I enjoy the cushioning. I do have a somewhat issue with hearing others. I don't know if it's on my end or their end but when I'm playing a game they others are very faint and I almost have to turn my tv down to hear them.
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
I had a black afterglow lvl 1 that was fine, but when I needed to replace my black controller, I also wanted to get a full headset. The white controller was cheaper, so I got a white headset. The color match is good enough to pass my OCD. The cans are comfortable on my big ears for hours, the sound is solid, the mic is clear (so I'm told). I got it on sale, too, for about half off "list price" so I'm definitely pleased.
Bryan M.
If you're looking to get uncomfortable less than an hour than this headset is for you. I only like it because of the cheap price. Other than that it gets your head hurting and it's very uncomfortable for your other ear. It only last for a while before breaking also the sound is very cheap and doesn't sound. Good compared to other headsets
Kamila L.
Shirley, NY
This headset it's a pretty basic one, nothing fancy. It's definitely affordable and I didn't have any problems with mine. I really enjoy it and it has been working great for me. I would recommend to others
Gerardo M.
Arlington, TX
This mic gets the job done. Great quality for the price. Can here other players and friends clearly and they can here me speak clearly as well. Has a volume controller and a mute switch for when you want to not here everyone so loud or when you don't want anyone to hear you. The soft earpiece is what makes the headset fit so comfortably. I recommend it to llayers that want to step up from the headset that comes with console but don't want to go all out and spend over $100 on a headset.
Carlos P.
Riverview, FL
This headset has pretty good sound quality and mic audio is good and clear. However, The fit around the head is just ok. The way it curves around leaves the non-ear portion of it at an awkward angle applying pressure to the side of the head. A little adjustment and you should be fine. The number 1 reason this scores a 3 and not a 4 is because in this day and age, make the headset with mic-swivel capabilities so that you can wear on either ear.
Stephanie T.
South Lyon, MI
They work fine and my 10 year old had no problem figuring them out. Lil expensive but everything for Xbox 1 is.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
These work great! We are very happy with these! Got the for $15 and they do the job! The only thing you can’t do is switch the sides you want the headphone on. It’s on the left side of your head. But I definitely recommend this to others. It was a great deal and easy to set up! All you have to do is plug it into your controller
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Gamer Expert Level 2
i love this headset for xbox though i do like the ones with 2 ear instead of one i play everyday on my xbox lots of different games its affordable non expensive i play GTA , TItanfall 2 , minecraft and overwatch i would for sure recommend this to others
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Has anyone had sound issues with these while playing? Like they just aren't loud enough to hear normal talking?