Performance Designed Products, Llc Performance Design Rock Candy Wired Controller For PlayStation 3 - Red

BY PERFORMANCE DESIGNED PRODUCTS, LLC

Express yourself with your favorite color Rock Candy controller. Featuring brightly colored outer shells, brilliant white accents, comfortable ergonomics, and dependable mechanical reliability, these controllers are built for fun. Perfect for gamers of all ages. 8 foot cable Ergonomic concave thumb stick design and location Available in wide range of colors Rock Candy Wired Controller is one of many PC Gaming Controllers & Mice available through Office Depot. Made by Rock Candy. see more...

Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
So I got an X-Box from my mom and We needed another controller for it so. We went to the Walmart and we saw the remote like this one there, I didn't buy it because another one that was sitting next to it had a 2 year warrenty on it so if it breaks it will get replaced.
Gabii S.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I do t like these they don't last long and get stuck easily trust me u pay too for something cheap