BY PERFORM

From the Makers of Biofreeze Soothing Relief for Arthritis, Sore Muscles, and Joint Discomfort Cooling Menthol Formula Greaseless ; see more...

Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you live with chronic pain from arthritis or ANY type of back pain (Including herniated discs) -- The Perform product line WILL save you from horrendous hours of unnecessary pain!! I suffer with arthritis from the top of my neck (cervical,) down my spine and also in my knees (yes! Life can be 'trying" - especially on cold or wet days!) This spray was given to me by the Pres of the NM Chiropractic Assoc -- and I will adore him eternally for the recommendation! Additionally, this year I was diagnosed with a herniated disc and tried the Perform Spray and roll-on on the area - and much to my surprise - within Minutes, the pain subsided, and ultimately was gone!
I don't generally leave reviews -- but I feel for those of you who suffer with debilitating and chronic pain -- so I'm reviewing the Perform products in hopes you'll try it and begin a life pain-free or at Least - substantially less painful! Hope it works for you the way it worked for me!
Jenifer H.
This stuff is amazing! I had a muscle strain in my neck from sleeping funny the night before. I could not get comfortable the following night from the pain. I rubbed some of this on the area and voila! I was able to sleep comfortably!
Sarah B.
I use the preform pain relieving gel on my back, it really helps with the pain and it doesn't have a strong scent. I would recommend this to anyone with muscle pain, however, I would recommend checking with your doctor beforehand
Cortne R.
Lebanon, MO
This works pretty well...isn't as intense as other gels but it really helped with the pain in my neck and shoulder from an injury at the gym
Sandy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this product.. I can't complain whatsoever.. give it a try.. I recommend it to everyone..
MARCH 30, 20.
Kristin a.
Flushing, NY
Not as good as the original bio freeze. The effects don't last as long either
Lupe  E.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This is must always have around.Since I have fibro myalgia. I need it all the time.It don't smell bad and it helps ease the pain.love this very much

back