Perfetti Vanmelle Airheads Mini Bars Bag 14oz

by Airheads

Get more for your money with this bag of treat sized Airheads! Perfect for parties, crafting, Halloween, Easter and everyday sharing. Great crafting opportunities on Pinterest and Facebook. Airheads provide interactivity that lets kids imaginations run wild. Nut Free, Gluten Free and Low Fat. No \

Product Weight: 14

Flavor: blue raspberry, watermelon, cherry, fruit

Contains: soy

Package Type: individual item multi-serving

May Contain: wheat

Container Material: plastic

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perfetti Vanmelle Airheads Mini Bars Bag 14oz!
6 months agoHatfield, PA
I love the Airheads Mini Bars because sometimes you need a little treat and dont want something huge. You can toss one, or a few, in your bag and when you want something sweet, it's the perfect size. The variety of flavors makes this pack ideal because you wont get bored by any one flavor, or stuck with a flavor you dont enjoy. I like the chewiness of Airheads because sometimes you just want something chewy to work out any stress.
a year agoDublin, OH
i have such a big sweet tooth and i like nothing better than air heads especially when it comes in good portion size like in this package! all the flavors are great and they are perfect for any event such as parties for party favors and halloween for trick or treat candy!
9 months ago
Live airheads! My favorite flavors have always been the blue and red. The mystery one is always so nice! I can’t ever figure out what flavor it is but it always tastes so good!
10 months agoJenkins Twp, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a fan of the other airheads products, but the original bars are SO GOOD. the blue and red flavors are my favorite, but honestly they all have a really good flavor and texture. These were always my favorite to get for Halloween.
a year ago
Air heads, airheads. All kinds of airheads are delicious. It’s cheap very flavorful and chewy. Cam purchase anywhere. Eat them probably once a month or every other month. It’s good..all chewy candy is good to me. But airheads is I my top 5. I will definitely recommend this
7 months agoAnaheim , CA
My kids love airheads. I loved airheads when I was a kid so I honestly don’t blame them. They’re great and the best part about most of them is the mystery flavor what is it is it cherry is it grape is it fruit?
10 months agoCampbellsvlle, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect size treat for little people. I always keep these in my rewards bucket for students who do well! They have wonderful flavor for the price. They are very affordable. I would definitely recommend these!
8 months agoYoungstown, OH
air heads are a big hit in my house hold my children husband & i all enjoy them. i also love that they are peanut free because my sister in law in highly allergic to peanuts so it is something my children can have as a treat when she is around. the quality is always great & they last a while as well. there also good to put into my childs lunch as a treat at school.
5 months agoLocust Valley, NY
Good candy, very addicting. These are perfect for Halloween but you have to be careful of kids with braces as they will get completely stuck. They r cheap and a crowd pleaser so they are a good choice!
7 months agoQueens Vlg, NY
I love eating These and then looking in the mirror to see my tongue had changed colors! I would usually pick one up after school most days because they can be super addicting! Nice and chewy and sweet!