Perfetti Vanmelle 2 oz AIRHEADS Banana Chewy Candy uploaded by Jessica V.

BY AIRHEADS

2 oz airheads banana chewy candy see more...

Celeste L.
magna
If I’m gonna grab a candy from the gas station this one is definitely gravitate towards. I like the mixture of different flavors you get in a package. There’s quite a bit in each one as well so you have room to trade and what not. Definitely recommended!
Sammy G.
United States
I really don't think I've ever heard anyone say they didn't like air heads. Or I refuse to acknowledge anyone that hates this candy. This is my go to grab for a road trip candy. 5 different flavors in 1 pack? Yes please.
Briana B.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Airheads are kind of hard for me to chew which is why I am not much of a fan but with these it’s somewhat easier. I love these. I have to eat them one at a time though because these are also somewhat hard to chew. Still recommend.
Brittany L.
Gladstone , MI
They can sometimes be a bit hard. But after a bit, they will soften up to enjoy. They are quite addicting; I can eat a whole bag of these in the blink of an eye; unfortunately..
Мαяιѕѕα🐾 M.
Lansing, MI
Never had this flavor but the original ones are good. Would probably try these because i was so happy with the original ones. These are a once in a blue moon snack.
Diana l.
These chewy candies dissolve right in your mouth are really delicious. They seem to have various different flavors and a good amount of candy in a bag. You would typically be able to find this kind of bag for one dollar. Not bad for that delicious treat.
Brooke C.
Carlisle, AR
Just started eating these airhead bites and they are fabulous!!!! It's like taking a bite of one flavor at one time without having to make yourself eat the whole thing in one, you can just pick another flavor. I love these things.
Alexzia M.
Oakwood
Love this candies so much! I usually go for the reds and the blues so quickly! Taste exactly like the original airheads but in a skittle type of form. Give it a try and let me know!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love air head bites! I remember when they first came out with this candy! They have such a strong fruit taste! Highly addictive! Very good value! Definitely recommend! Definitely repurchase worthy!