Perfetti Van Melle Usa Inc. Xtremes Sour Chewy Candy, Strawberry, 1 each

BY PERFETTI VAN MELLE USA INC.

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Do they still make these I haven't seen these in a while2 Answers
  • Can they be made less harsh on your teeth ? 1 Answers
Perfetti Van Melle Usa Inc. Xtremes Sour Chewy Candy, Strawberry, 1 each
  • "These are great and just the right amount of sour.Buy them every chance I get." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a cross between sour candy and a front by the foot, with the flavor of air heads." in 1 review
moiya w.
moiya w.
I really have a thing about sour things and these its not too sour but it makes your face twist which is the best sour love these
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Bristol, VA
Deliciously sour then surprisingly sweet. I could eat six of these at once of my pants would forgive me!!!
Irma F.
Irma F.
Friona, TX
Air Heads!! and so sour. Great. I love sour candy and this is one of my favorite. Great flavors and taste.
Megan R.
Megan R.
These are great. It's a cross between sour candy and a front by the foot, with the flavor of air heads.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Kaufman, TX
Airheads are extremely sour , but once you take the sour off they are really sweet (:
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
Yummy! They're my guilty pleasure. The only issue would be the fact that everyone wants to steal them from you!
Kitty V.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
Air Heads Sour Chews are great! One of my favorites. Love the taste and that its chewy! Just the right amount of sour.
monica D.
monica D.
These are great and just the right amount of sour.Buy them every chance I get.
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is one of my favorite candies. It is so good because it is tangy and chewy. It is also fairly inexpensive. A must to carry i your purse for a quick snack while you are on the go. Definitely recommend this candy to those who love sweet and sour candies.
Estefanie H.
Estefanie H.
I don't have much of a sweet tooth, but I definitely enjoy the sweet and sourness of these airheads!!
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Augusta, Georgia
Do they still make these I haven't seen these in a while
brittany j.
brittany j.
Can they be made less harsh on your teeth ?