Perfetti Van Melle Usa Inc. Xtremes Sour Chewy Candy, Strawberry, 1 each

BY PERFETTI VAN MELLE USA INC.

Artificially flavored. see more...

• Do they still make these I haven't seen these in a while2 Answers
  • Can they be made less harsh on your teeth ? 1 Answers
Perfetti Van Melle Usa Inc. Xtremes Sour Chewy Candy, Strawberry, 1 each
  • "These are great and just the right amount of sour.Buy them every chance I get." in 3 reviews
  • "It's a cross between sour candy and a front by the foot, with the flavor of air heads." in 1 review
Mayra A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is one of my favorite candies. It is so good because it is tangy and chewy. It is also fairly inexpensive. A must to carry i your purse for a quick snack while you are on the go. Definitely recommend this candy to those who love sweet and sour candies.
Adriana S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love sour candy. Air Heads brands is a genius for sweet treats. This one is better since I can carry on my purse. I have trouble finding them at grocery stores so when I can I buy the pack with 12.
Jen K.
I loveeee air heads sour chewy extremes they are the best! They taste so good and they are a little sour but I would just recommend having them with water!!
Erica B.
Love sour candy and they aren't so sour that they hurt your tongue either. :) so just be sure to give them a try, really great candy.
Shana W.
Jefferson, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Oh my these are heavenly. The sour, the better. these deliver a punch., I love to pair this with a super cold bottle of water... YUm!
Moiya w.
I really have a thing about sour things and these its not too sour but it makes your face twist which is the best sour love these
Nancy H.
These are my favorite. Its so fun trying to finish the roll or rip it apart. I don't see these in the store anymore though.
brittany j.
I'm not big on sour candies but these are Farley good, a little chewy for my liking though. It gets coughs in my teeth .
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
Air Heads Sour Chews are great! One of my favorites. Love the taste and that its chewy! Just the right amount of sour.
Elizabeth P.
Springfield, MA
Yummy! They're my guilty pleasure. The only issue would be the fact that everyone wants to steal them from you!
Crystal H.
Augusta, GA
Do they still make these I haven't seen these in a while
brittany j.
Can they be made less harsh on your teeth ?