BY PERFETTI

• Are these good? I usually only get the regular kind. 5 Answers
  • They prefer : the minty or fruity ? 8 Answers
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
unlike the normal mentos, which are refreshing and minty, the fruit mentos are basically a fruit candy. they're delicious, colorful, soft and tasty indeed. they are relatively inexpensive in comparison to other mint items and i would recommend it to a friend!
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
Mentos are delicious! When your looking for a sweet candy snack that just isn't way too sweet, this is it. Everyone loves mentos!!! I pick these up from time to time and they are affordable and usually available at your local supermarket or drugstore.
Sophia Z.
I like these because they're really tasty and fun to eat. The flavor is really good and I love them so much. I like these ones and the minty ones a lot more. They are good to eat for munchies and also just to hang out in your room. I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Ana E.
Yuma, Az
Omg In love! Guys I really really recommend these mentos. They're such a good thing to eat when you're having a sour day(: you can buy this at any corner store market. These candies have such a flavorable taste that makes your moth very watery, they're so juicy and chewy. Yummy
Tara D.
Cumming, GA
My girls love these candies. I am a fan of the mint kind but the girls enjoy these as an alternative. It is a great thing for them to share too. Nice quite candy for while watching a movie and easy to keep clean when the accidentally "spill" in my car!
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
These are so good and fun ! I love how simple but sweet these little mentor rolls are. I used to have them all the time as a kid. I definitely think that is a 90's throwback candy, yet I would not order a pack of 15.
Henna M.
Hollywood, FL
Love these. They are a perfect combination of sweetness. Love every bit of it. Taste and smells great. Love all the flavors. Lasts long and has a great fruit taste. Definitely a buy for long trips and great way to share with friends.
Dakota C.
Chillicothe, OH
I have always loved menots as a little kid and I still love them.. This candy has such a good taste and if very cheap for your kids. I eat a pack of these about every other week. I these are a definite need for you and your family.
Wayne S.
Harrisburg, PA
Fruity Mentos are my favorite variety of Mentos. Delicious fruity and chewy candy. Not too expensive, but sometimes hard for me to find in stores. Not sure why. A unique candy that I have enjoyed for years. Sometimes hard to get out of the roll without the other side busting open, but not a bid deal.
Stephanie G.
Hyannis, MA
I looooooooooooove these candies. They are so delicious and fruity, they are great for an afternoon pick me up. They are also a great value because one roll will satisfy my sweet tooth for a couple days. I would definitely recommend this to other candy lovers!
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
They prefer : the minty or fruity ?
Maria C.
Are these good? I usually only get the regular kind.