BY PERFEKT

A gel that enhances the appearance of the skin offering an easy alternative to traditional foundation, primer, color corrector, and powder. All new packaging, same great formulation. This modern, multitasking gel-mousse glides on effortlessly to instantly improve skintone, help maintain hydration, and reduce the appearance of redness and discoloration, enlarged pores, fine lines, and shine. Antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid, and vitamins A and E help protect the surface of the skin from free radical damage. Smart Color Technology creates the perfect color match every time. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product does not contain oil, fragrance, or paraben. It features all new packaging and the same great formulation. The number-one ingredient is not silicone, but an emollient skin softener that leaves a weightless feeling on the skin. see more...

Margaret Q.
Port Chester, NY
I found my new favorite thing!!!! I use it in the shade Radiant and it is so true to my skin tone. You only need a pea size amount to cover your face and it goes on so smoothly and delivers as promised- an airbrushed face. Being that it is also a primer, you can blend foundation and colors easily into your skin. I definelty recommend using a setting spray at the very end to settle everything in, but wow!!! This product is worth the investment ( about $48)
Michelle K.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Radiant more...
Perfekt Skin Perfection Gel is one of my go-to primers. It smoothes out my skin and makes my pores less noticeable. It works well for my combination skin. The only negative is that I don’t feel my foundation lasts as long with this compared to some other primers I have tried.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I have this in luminous and I love it! I haven't tried it as a primer yet. But I love to wear it alone on the face. It is perfect for those days where you are rushing out of the door but you still want an even, smooth skin tone. This blurs my pores, cancels out redness and smooths out the skin. I would not call it a BB cream or even a tinted moisturizer because it has hardly any coverage. But it makes your face look so smooth and soft. If you like coverage, you will not like this product on its own. But if you do not like heavy foundation or any product at all on your face but you still want a smooth base, this is for you.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I love using this for all my pores and let me tell you a little bit for sure goes a long way. I bought this product 4 years ago and still haven't needed to buy a new tube yet. Worth every penny when you don't need to buy it for years at a time.
Julianne E.
Review for: Skin Perfection Gel To Go Translucent 25 fl oz/7 ml more...
This is perfect for those “no-makeup”, makeup days! It is easier to apply than a B.B. or CC cream because you can just use your fingers and it’s blends perfectly! It doesn’t provide much coverage, but similar coverage to a CC cream. It does fill in and blurs any pores or texture in the skin, which I loved!
Emily C.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Luminous more...
Tried this for the first time last night at Ulta. I have a reallyyy old product from them that makes your makeup waterproof and last all day, but I forget what it's called. I do remember paying a lot for it and it working really really well though. However after the first time I used it the tube attached to the applicator snapped off, so that was super annoying and kind of turned me off from them.

Anyway, back to this one! I decided to try some of their products out and was immediately drawn to this one because I have really big pores on my nose. I chose this luminous one and threw it on my nose in the store and was really really impressed. It completely soaked in to all my pores and literally made them disappear. I was sold. And let me tell you, this product is NOT cheap. It's about $50 for 1oz. But it really worked THAT WELL.

I don't like wearing a lot of makeup when I don't need to. So this stuff is absolutely perfect to get that flawless finish without having to use a ton of makeup. I am so happy the way this made my pores disappear. I couldn't believe it. I am surprised these guys don't have more reviews! Not sure if this is a newer product or what. But definitely check it out!
Lakota B.
Indianapolis, IN
Absolutely terrible. I got a sample tube from my friend and the product was chunky and too thick for a good primer. It also flaked off as I rubbed it into my skin. Didn't keep my makeup on at all either. Foundation slid right off.
Sabra H.
Hands down the BEST blurring primer. It does have a thick texture that you can definitely feel on your face however. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Radiant more...
When Sephora sold out of this, I grabbed it in any places that I could find. This shade is my favorite as I am a medium/beige skin tone. I usually wear this by itself as it is that good. I don't like foundation and think it should be worn special occasion, not everyday. We need to celebrate our natural beauty and this product is best for that. Can wear this on the beach/swimming and there's no mess to remove after a day of wearing this.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
I love, love, love this product. This is not silicone based (it doesn't have silicone in it at all I'm pretty sure) but it fills in pores and fine lines with an added blurring effect. I purchased directly through them, and the updated packaging rocks!
Ashley Q.
The packaging says that this product can be used over makeup, how do you do this exactly?
Steph L.
What's the primary purpose of this? I'm so confused I bought this in radiant, but no color shows up on my skin. The only thing it really does it smooths out my skin but I thought it would be more like a tinted moisturizer...? I don't know if it's worth keeping
virginia m.
How good is this product?