BY PERFEKT

A silky-smooth color-correcting gel that protects, "per-fekts," and covers the skin, offering an easy alternative to traditional foundation, moisturizer, skin perfector, color corrector, and powder. This next generation skin perfector glides on effortlessly to "per-fekt," protect, color correct, hydrate, soothe, and control oil - all in one step. It provides natural, buildable coverage and reduces the appearance of redness, dullness, and sallowness, leaving the skin looking firm, fresh, and flawless. Hyaluronic microspheres hydrate the skin and soften the appearance of fine, dry lines and wrinkles, while aloe moisturizes and soothes. Vitamins C and E help even out the skintone and protect the surface of the skin from free radicals. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates All Per-fekt products and cruelty-free and not tested on animals. see more...

Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I've always been a fan of any foundation that is creamy, blends well and doesn't dry out my skin. I tried this at Ulta and liked it so I figured I would buy it and give it a shot. I'm glad I did. It hides any blemishes on your face, leaves it looking soft with a glow. It isn't an oily cream either which is a plus. I'm not a fan of anything but a matte finish. Highlights and other products like that just looks like you haven't washed your face in a few days. The only bad thing about this product is that it is hard to find. Most stores sell out fast or don't carry it. So when you do see it, be sure to pick it up
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
Review for: Decadent more...
love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative