BY PERFEKT

A tinted cheek perfector that instantly "per-fekts" and enhances the appearance of the cheeks offering an alternative to traditional cream or powder blushes, bronzer, and cheek stains. This multitasking formula glides on effortlessly to instantly per-fekt and enhance the appearance of the cheeks. Smart Color Technology—assures a perfect color match for every skintone. This gel leaves a hint of natural color, sculpting and highlighting the cheekbones. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Cheek Perfection Gel is free of oil, talc, wax, fragrance, and paraben. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Doaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Kelly L.
Easily blended
Don't get that nasty smell like other creams
Sheer. Easy to remove
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great if you are looking for a cream blush, it's easy to use and excellent for dry skin, or if you just want a quality cream/gel texture. I like this when I'm trying to achieve that no make up look or when my skin is dryer than normal like during winter time
Anooshy S.
Whitby, Ontario
This is so cute! I've seen so many people try this product and it's perfect! You can easily tap some onto your cheeks and then blend it out.
Natty D.
I received a sample of blushed and was very hesitant at first as I've never been able to manage a cream blush without looking like a clown. since I'm in love with Perfekt's other products, I decided to give it a shot. I was shocked at how little it took, how smooth and even it went on and how natural it was! even if i put a little too much on my fingers it blends so well and is practically error proof! i get tons of compliments on my natural "blush" without having to use a product! little do they know it's not natural at all!!
Cyan H.
Germantown, TN
This is a beautiful roast type of coral color and it's one of my favorites! Non-oily and super pigmented. I suck my cheeks in as I was about to contour my face and put it on the cheek like and blend up with a makeup sponge and it would look great with any look! The only thing is for me one time the tip got clogged and I squeezed and the whole nozzle fell off but went perfectly back in! Recommend to anyone!
celina j.
Las Vegas, NV
Love how it's oil free and it stays forever one of my favorites. I highly recommend this product
angel b.
Brooklyn, NY
It stay for ever , and so pigmented . it gives blushy cheeks . so nice product . so recommened.
Mariah H.
West Bloomfield, MI
So this is a liquid/ cream blush?