Perfekt Body Perfection Gel Brilliant 3 oz

A water-resistant gel that works overtime to firm, tone, and enhance skin's appearance while delivering a dose of sunkissed color. Don't call it a traditional bronzer or self-tanner, this alternative is a multifunctional "skin perfector" for the body, offering a body treatment and sunkissed glow in one. The modern formulation of Body Perfection Gel glides on effortlessly to instantly per-fekt and enhance the appearance of the legs, arms, décolleté, or anywhere the body needs transfer-, water-resistant perfection to look sexy, healthy, smooth, and radiant. This is the first body formulation to contain Hyaluronic Microspheres that hydrate the skin and help firm, tone, and improve the look of skin's elasticity and suppleness. Skintones are softened to reveal an even and smooth complexion with this formula that is fast-drying, non streaking, and paraben-free. see more...

Terri F.
Columbia, SC
This product is great for covering imperfections on arms, legs, even on your neck. It has shea butter in it so it goes on smoothly. It improves skin tone and reduces the appearance of red marks and dry spots on your skin. I love to wear it to an interview or a meeting it makes my legs look flawless! A little bit goes a long way so its worth the price. It lasts.
Melissa S.
Cassadaga, NY
The best kept body product secret! Ive tried every body product on the market on my legs and I love Perfekt Body! It gives my legs a hint of color and the glimmer is just enough to make my skin glow and doesn't look like I'm wearing anything; my legs only better. I was stopped in the street and asked what I was wearing on my legs. It appears and feels extremely smooth; baby soft skin. A little goes a long way and its worth every penny!
Melody G.
I like this cream and find that it does make my skin look fantastic however I can't justify the price when a little lotion and a dab of my Foundation does the same exact thing