Perfecto Manufacturing Led Aquarium Hood in Black uploaded by Lauren J.

BY PERFECTO

Marineland LED Aquarium Hood - 24 x 12 inch LED hoods see more...

Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
I've had a few aquariums, mostly 10 and 20 gallons, come with these lids and I've always swapped them out. I'm not a huge fan. I dislike how they are made in one piece and often have just a little hole for feeding the fish. The ones I've had also have no guard between the LED lights and the water which I also dislike. The LEDs are nice and bright but I prefer florescent ligating which gives a nice balance of brightness and color.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
Love this, we have 2 of these on the tanks we keep in the our bedrooms. they stay on and I do not have to worry about snails getting out or cats getting it. i love that there is a day and night light. the night setting makes the items in my tank glow and it is lovely.
The only con I have is the light likes to fall out when I put the lid up, fixed by some tape on it, but wish it clicked into place instead of just sitting on top.
If you need a hood, this is the one I would recommend to everyone.
Lauren J.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is a great hood. I love having the option to use white or blue LED lights. These work fantastic with my few live plants in my tank as well. I'd recommend this product! 5/5 great, trustworthy brand and product.
Shanda P.
I had to have this hood for my tank perfect fit for my tank plus it keeps my cat out of the tank she loved going in there for water but with this hood I know longer have to worry bout her taking a dive in the fish tank.
Samantha H.
Westliberty
A beautiful and easy to make any tank perfect. Gives the perfect amount of light to make your fish's color pop along with your decorations. With the lighting also comes a feeding flap to easily feed your fish. Would recommend to any fish owner.
Nicole T.
Sunnyside, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have this hood for my ten gallon tank. It has the best led lights. My fav in the moonlight setting. So beautiful. Mine is now 5 years old and working great still.
Katrina A.
Valparaiso, IN
Very nice and perfect size for aquarium. Is at a good price too! The light is also really cool and makes the water lit.
Amanda B.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love these lights!! They came with our marine land tanks and they are awesome! I lie. The day and night features.
Betty C.
Chesapeake, OH
This is a very good aquarium hood very sturdy and I have purchased this for any aquarium I have owned
Amy C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Such a great aquarium hood. Simple set up and many years of usage from it. Highly recommend.