Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup SPF29 - # 01 Ivory - 10g/0.35oz by Clinique

BY CLINIQUE

An advanced powder foundation developed exclusively for Asian women Extra refined powder for a natural, brilliant complexion Unique Micro-Mirror Pigment hides imperfections & absorbs excess oil plus shine Infused with potent antioxidants of vitamin C & E Protects skin from external aggressions Ultra high level of sunscreens guard skin from harmful sun rays & discolouration. Product Line: Clinique - Powder - Perfectly Real Radiant Skin Compact Makeup SPF29. Product Size: 10g/0.35oz see more...

Jessica H.
dover , PA
i really like this product because it gives me a mate finish and i have really oily skin so it keeps my face dry throughout the day. also it gives me a good amount of coverage which is good because i tend to have breakouts, so with this product they get covered up.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Very radiant skin when using this. Gives you the "pregnancy glow " without actually being pregnant. Who doesn't want that lol!
Tenzing C.
Medford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nice compact to carry around and use on a daily basis when you need it. You can just put it in your beauty bag.
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lovee lovee lovee this it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone
Desiree R.
Homestead
Great product! Great price ! This product is fantastic . The face is Beautiful and wonderful
Andrea K.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this powder since I first started wearing makeup at like 15 years old. It does wonders to my skin! I don't think I'll ever switch. I have always loved Clinique for making a wide range of shades, especially for pale skin like mine. I never get that oxidized orange look from this powder, and it lasts very well on my oily combo skin all day. Huge fan! I am obsessed with my high cost designer liquid foundation from another brand but I will never change from this powder.Yes, I would recommend this product to a friend.
Airika N.
Sault ste marie, ON
I love this powder foundation it gives you a perfect matte look and doesn't look powdery when you put it on. The coverage is absolutely amazing as well
Maria C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Polvo compacto super bueno, siento que deja mi piel muy sedosa y es algo que me encantanñ, tal vez estaria bien su hacen mas colores para elegir.