Perfectly Full Mousse

by John Frieda

Perfectly Full Mousse

Do you use hair mousse?
Is this mousse lightweight as I have fine hair and om scared it will be super heavy! I brought it today so any tips would be great [product:john-frieda®-luxurious-volume-perfectly-full®-mousse] ?
Where can I purchase this at?
Start your review of Perfectly Full Mousse!
karen S.
Flatwoods, KY
I really enjoy this product I have tried it twice. I really love the way it smells and leaves my hair curly.
Rhonda S.
Gadsden, AL
A bit sticky but eliminates frizz so easily. I recommend for all hair types it adds volume a bit sticky and heavy but hair looks awesome w no frizz. I keep this mousse on hand for bad hair days. It smells amazing and will last today and tomorrow. It def has staying power w a great smell. Its perfect for frizzy or dull hair
Dawn E.
RINGGOLD, GA
Perfectly Full Mousse uploaded by Dawn E.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this mouse on a whim, and was not disappointed. I have long thick hair, and just use this on my roots after getting out of the shower to give my hair volume. It is such a great value. I have spent much more on products that didn't work half as well. Gives great lift, and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it feel "crunchy". Will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Michelle C.
Pearl, MS
Perfectly Full Mousse uploaded by Michelle C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this John Frieda Volume Lift. It works great and really provides a lot of volume. I would highly recommend it to everyone. Just use it after you wash your hair, while it’s still wet, blow dry and style for optimum results
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
Perfectly Full Mousse uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Amazon
A little of this stuff definitely goes along way yall. It works wonders on flat, thin hair giving it a lot of volume when you blow dry it. I apply directly st the root and work it through.
Emma M.
Dallas, TX
I use this mousse when I know I will be styling my hair with heat! I apply when my hair is damp after a shower, and by the time I style it, the mousse is ready for action!
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Perfectly Full Mousse uploaded by Lesa C.
Perfectly Full Mousse uploaded by Lesa C.
I have fine, thin hair and often it's in desperate need of some volume.  The John Frieda Luxurious Volume Mousse is a hit for me.  It doesn't feel stick or heavy on my hair but yet it gives it enough texture and volume to improve the look of my hairstyle.
Peggy S.
Perfectly Full Mousse uploaded by Peggy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I don't use this product every day, but I do use it when I am going out and fixing my hair. There are days where I just wash and air dry. I get the wavy look on those days. I digress. Anyway, I like the way this gives my fairy fine hair some volume.
Abigail D.
Menomonie, WI
I am not a huge fan of this product because my hair is extremely thick and this product doesn't do much for me. I would not purchase again. Found at Walmart for an inexpensive price. I wouldn't recommend this because I didn't enjoy it!
Apoorva S.
Omaha
I liked it only when I need to blow dry my hair and not when I simply want to style my hair.