BeautyFaceFacial SkincareEstée Lauder
Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (For All Skin Types)-50ml/17oz

A high-performance anti-aging serumDeveloped with revolutionary CPR-75 Technology proven to double skin's natural collagen building powerInstantly plumps & smoothes out fine lines & wrinkles Reveals a suppler, firmer, fresher, clearer, re-contoured &...

Would this product be reasonable for a 22 year old girl with acne prone skin and some wrinkles? Or is it too mature for my skin? I want to start investing in good products!
Start your review of Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (For All Skin Types)-50ml/1.7oz!
Zauya P.
Zionsville, IN
I actually really do like Estée Lauder’s serums because they are very well made, not too oily and sink well into my skin. I tried this for the first time and liked the feeling on my skin, it is a bit pricey but most high end luxury serum brands are roughly the same price range so nothing too alarming. I prefer their other serums over this one mostly because of the sizing and the scent on the other one I prefer but this is a good choice as well.
Gabriela L.
Pomona, CA
Perfectionist [CP+R] Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum (For All Skin Types)-50ml/1.7oz uploaded by Gabriela L.
I've been using this serum for many years. Periodically, I like to try other serums; however, nothing compares to Perfectionist. In my opinion, it's a miracle worker. I use it at night before my moisturizer and in the morning, prior to applying makeup. Sometimes I skip the moisturizer but not Perfectionist. Skin looks and feels fantastic. Make up is so much easier to apply. It smooths wrinkles. At 69, I receive compliments on how nice my skin looks. You only need to apply a small amount. One day while shopping online, I thought this product was taken off the market and I totally panicked. What a relief when I realized it was still available. So, please Estee Lauder, don't ever take this off the market. It is one of your best products.
Nicolette S.
Plymouth, MI
This serum works wonders! I put it on before bed and it made my skin amazing. I can’t wait to go back and buy more. Not too heavy but you can feel your skin firming. Would definitely recommend. I’m going to rebuy.
Stephanie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfectionist serum gave me a tingly feeling when i applied. Smell was ok, but didnt see any firming or wrinkle lifting on my face.
Fanny A.
San Diego
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely loved this serum! it is very lightweight but packs a punch when it comes to smoothing out wrinkles!
ADISERA S.
Bucharest
Buying this product was a big mistake. Is very expensive and it doesn’t do anything. I feel like crying everytime when I remember!!! Don’t waste your money!
Sarah L.
Grafton, MA
Works so well. It's a nice, soft serum that quickly absorbs and leaves your skin feeling like silk. I received a sample in a monthly beauty box subscription I have and would be interested in buying the full size.