Perfect Wear Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 Toffee By Avon uploaded by Michelle R.Perfect Wear Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 Toffee By Avon uploaded by Danni S.Perfect Wear Extralasting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 Toffee By Avon uploaded by Samantha P.

BY AVON

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This foundation is ok. It went on smoothly and blended in ok.
It had a smell I did not like and it went on a little bit thick for my taste.
I use it once in a while but for the price a better foundation can be bought.
Once I have used this up I won't be using buying it again.
Nitty's K.
Chicago , IL
I actually used a different brand of their product which was a bb cream. It looksd nice in the beginning but as the day progressed it began to become very oily. Clogged my pores pretty badly
Cynthia L.
Woodsfield
I have used this for a while and really like how it looks. I will use this until avon discontinued it. It seems like they do every few years and comes out with something different.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
1,446 reviews
I really like this bb cream works great very light and healthy looking on the skin & decent coverage isn't this exact product but it's a bb cream couldn't find it.
Felisha M.
This foundation lives up to it's name. It lasts absolutely all day until you take it off. The finish is smooth and lovely. Imperfections are easily covered when using this item.
Nellie K.
Bassett
It's an okay foundation, not my favorite though. It doesn't work with my skin type. But, it did feel nice on the skin. Just not for me.
Arycelle A.
Went on smooth and didn't cake up like most foundations. Coverage was about good. Not the best
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I have only used this once and it was pretty decent. It is very easy to get onto the skin.
elena d.
Romania
I do not really like this foundation. It looks like it has a too thick texture, which prevents it from spreading evenly over the skin. It's too fat, and for fatty people this is really a problem. Remains and spots after application. If I sweat when I wear it, it goes totally as if I had never applied it. It has shades quite varied from what I saw, and I even got the right color this time. The lightest shade is still too closed for me. That's getting me out of my mind. I do not recommend it.
Andrea B.
venezuela
Compre este producto a traves de los catalagos Avon, no sabia como era hasta que llego a mi casa, es un producto muy liquido, me parece que la subtonalidad de este producto no es la mas adecuada para mi tono de piel, quedo muy blanca cuando me lo aplico, y a parte trae como unas micro particulas, de verdad no se si el producto es verdaderamente asi o es que el mio llego vencido, no huele mal, tampoco es de dificil aplicacion, es de bajo costo. No se si alguna persona haya tenido una mejor experiencia con el.
Chrish R.
Colorado City, TX
How does this work for oily skin?