BY PERFECT WEAR

• I am interested in trying this but was wondering if it ge...1 Answers
Thaissa J.
This is a great foundation. Been using AVON all my life and when they came out with foundation it felt like silk and covered EVERYTHING
Erika A.
Una buena base de AVON. Cubre las pequeñas imperfecciones y empareja bastante bie el tono de la piel....
Kristen H.
St catharines, ON
I just purchased this about a week ago and have used it twice but I honestly had a great first impression. It applied easily and it didn't oxidize on me like I thought it would. The colour matched almost perfectly and I used the catalogue to choose. It blended the best with a sponge but I did find that close to the end of my work day and having the foundation on for about 9 hours I could feel it starting to slip. Every time I touched my face I could feel the oils coming out. I also feel like I might need to try a different powder to finish off my makeup that might be the difference between it slipping but I do truly enjoy this foundation and will continue to use it .
Steph F.
Nice foundation. Goes on smoothly and evens out across the skin. Doesn't leave my face super shiny. For me it gave a fuller coverage and lasted all day (but I used primer and setter, so that probably helped). Not crazy expensive same as other drugstore brands. I just hate that you have to order this because it's hard to find your true match....
Mary S.
Sim ela é boa e , mais tipo tem que melhorar mais a cobertura a pigmentação , e tem que deixar ela mais mate , melhorando isso , deixa ela ótima demais 🤗❤️
Sofía P.
Argentina
La suelo usar y me gusta bastante, lo único que no me gusta es que a veces viene demasiado líquida como casi agua, y por más que agite no funciona.
Gale D.
Staten Island, NY
I am interested in trying this but was wondering if it gets cakey if you build to a fuller coverage.